I'm Sorry (Part 1)

Tonight, my parents will meet the man that I fell in love with.

As I was getting ready, I heard music in my brothers room. Oh God he's jamming to Gerald music. I walked in to his room, he stops from his dancing and turns off the music.
"Aubrey?!? What are you doing here?"
"Nothing. But what were you doing, Isaac?"
"Just, you know playing video games" he tried to deny the truth
"So you weren't trying to rap this verse" I played the song 'You Got Me'
'Uh, I'm doin 60 in a 35
Uh, I'm in the Rari, I'm just tryna drive
Cops pull me over say, "Sir are you drunk or high?"
I say, "fuck the fuck off"
Bitch you got me fucked up
Say what? bitch you got me fucked up
Bitch you got me fucked up'
"Okay okay, I was listening to G-Eazy. But is it true that your his girlfriend?" I didn't want to answer him but I had to because he was coming.
"Yes it is true Isaac. I'm G-Eazy new girlfriend but please don't call him that, just G or Gerald. He's coming to our house tonight because mother and father want to meet him"
"No fucking way so you and him. How long?"
"Now a month"
"Aubs I'm happy for you that he makes you happy but now you got to face our parents" I forgot bout that. Ugh I hope everything goes well
"Yeah I just want mother and father to like him and not send me to England to marry some prince. But damn a seventeen year old brother get bout love or you just wanna meet him"
"Both"
"Oh my brother likes someone! Who is it?"
"It's no one"
"Okay whatever, thanks for understanding me"
"No problem sis, I got your back, always" I left his room. I walk to my room to finish getting ready for tonight. As I finished getting dress and applying makeup I walked down stairs to the dining room. Woah the first time I seen this room so decorative.

G-Eazy POV
Shit today I was going to meet Aubrey's parents. By knowing their the wealth family with the best industry, and their royalty just because their from the U.K.

I texted Aubrey:
Young Gerald: Babe 💗
Baby Aubs: Yes my king 💋
Young Gerald: What time did you told me to be at your house? (Sorry I forgot because I was busy working on my album 😂😂)
Baby Aubs: Aw baby it's fine 💋.At 8:30pm
Young Gerald: Okay I can't wait to see you 💙
Baby Aubs: Me to
|End of Conversion|

I got dressed with the same outfit. The one that I met Aubrey at the club.

Aubrey POV
It was 7:55. My parents were getting on my nerves.
"What time will this G-Eazy guy come?" My father pointed out
"He won't show up. He was saying that to get her hopes up" my mother hissed to my ear
"Can you guys quit! And his name is Gerald!!" I yelled
"Okay but if he doesn't come, your leaving to England tonight" my father said
I started to get worried. I check my phone for any notifications or messages from Gerald."Come on baby please don't do this not now"
"Aubrey don't worry he will show up" Isaac told me
"Thanks bro" he walks to the dining room. As I start to walk my way to the dining room I heard the door bell ring. I open the door and it was Gerald.
"Baby!" I hugged him
"Well someone is happy to see me" he said
"I thought you weren't going to show up"
"What?! No I'm not that person, I keep my promises. Damn this is not a house. It's a fucking palace in here" he looked surprised
"You look handsome"
"Yeah what bout you?"
"Gerald"
"I'm here to impress my girlfriends parents, that's why I dressed nice"
"Okay but my parents aren't that easy to be convinced" he kisses me. We walked our way to the dining room.
"Hey guys Gerald here"
"Hello everyone, I'm Gerald Earl Gillum" my brother get up from his chair and walks towards him.
"Y-Your G-Eazy. Man I'm a big fan, I love your music"
My mother started to bitch out again "Isaac! You listen to his music!"
"Yes? So? It's good music"
"Mother don't start again" as we sat down. I was next to Gerald. After we ate branzino, my father started asking questions to Gerald. I grabbed his hand.
"So Gerald what are you doing? You have a job?"
"Yeah I have a music career" he answers my father
"How pathetic" my mother said
"What's wrong having that kind of career. Okay he's not rich, his family isn't from royalty or have an industry at least he has a career that he loves and not forced to do something in life"
He whispers in my hear "baby don't do this"

My father gets ticked off. He starts yelling how he isn't the man that I should be with because of our social class, he just a piece of shit in life that's trying to ruin my career or better yet that I should forget about him because I was getting married with a prince. Gerald got upset. I let go of his hand. I see Gerald get up and thanks up for the invitation. He walks away from us on his way to the door.
"I hate you!!!!" I yelled that to my parents. I run towards him.
"Gerald, Gerald, Gerald"
"What?" I hug him and start to cry
"Don't do this to us please" he hugs me
"I won't" he kisses me then whispers to my ear "I'll wait for you outside"
"Okay" he walks out
My parents see me. "Are you guys happy now for ruining my happiness for Gerald" I walked out but slammed the door