I'm Pregnant

Ugh why do I feel so sick. Yeah, yeah I spent the night with Gerald but it made me remember the first time I had sex with him before all the bullshit. My lower body was killing me bad. But it was worth after all my moaning and yelling. Gosh sometimes I'd hated when Gerald goes so hard core. Why? He said that he enjoys very much.

It was 3:54am. The pain would go away. I couldn't get a pain killer because I'm pregnant and I don't wanna lose my first baby.

I woke up crying feeling the pain getting worse and worse. I didn't want to wake up Gerald so fucking early (again). In someway I got up and ran towards the restroom. I took deep breaths but it didn't help.

G-Eazy POV
Damn last night I had my chance (well my last chance with Aubrey) but it happened pretty smoothly. Me yanking off her clothes quickly and she hanging herself into my body to carry into my room to continue what we'd left off. Yeah it was the best night. "No stop it Gerald please! I-i-i..."
"Relax your safe with me" she moaned louder and louder. "GERALD"
"That's not my name"
"Stop it please!!!! Please DADDY"
"Yeah that's my name"
"Don't go to fast"
"Okay I promise" wow that felt amazing.

She fell asleep afterwards. She looked so peaceful, her hair, brown with gold highlights, her lips, a nude pink. Her whole face was the beauty of it. I whisper to her hear "I love you Aubrey. Never forget that." I get closer to her to cuddle. When she breathes that what gives me happiness to be with a woman like her.

Suddenly I hear someone throw up and crying. But Aubrey it's here next to me. When I tried to hug her, she wasn't there. "Aubrey? Aubrey? Aubrey?" No response. Did she really left me? I got up from bed and seen the bathroom lights were on.
"Aubrey?" I just hear her throwing up
"Yeah I'm fine Gerald." I hear she soft voice
"You sure?" I didn't hear her again. Five minutes later I heard her cry. What the hell is going on with her?
"Aubrey open this door."
"I can't Gerald, please just.....I'm not feeling well"
"Open this door please" she opens the door
"What?"
"Are you okay"
"Yeah I'm fine. I think I got food poisoning" huh food poisoning. But how?
"Please tell me what's going on"
"I'm fine" clearly she hiding something
"Okay can I please sleep. It's 4:05 in the morning"
"Yeah. I'll just be out there in a moment"
"Are you pretty positive that your fine"
"Yes, I'm fine" why do I have the feeling that she lying to me.

She took eight minutes to get out the restroom. But she wasn't as normal. On the way to the bed I see her that she was leaning to many things.
"What?"
"Aubs are you" she cuts me off
"How can I prove it to you that I'm fine"
"Sorry it's just how I heard you in the bathroom"
"It was food poisoning. Can we just sleep now I'm not in the mood to argue anymore"
"Okay"

She was sleep when I'd turned around.

Thirty minutes later, I woke up again with that same noise. Come on can I guy sleep. But it was weird because Aubrey had went to the bathroom again. She walks out of the bathroom. "Aubrey?"
"What?" she groaned
"What's going on" I get closer to her
"It's nothing"
"Are you sure"
"Yes"

That same night I didn't hear it again but I was going to have a serious talk with Aubrey.

~the next day~

My mind was going crazy. Was she really sick. I woke up at 12:05pm. God damn I was tired. But Aubrey wasn't in the bed again, the bathroom was still open from last night. I got on a pair of sweatpants and a black  shirt. I see Aubrey sitting on the couch.
"Gerald can we talk?"
"Yeah" for sure cause whatever happened last night wasn't normal
"I don't know how to explain this but..." I cut her off
"Aubrey, I need the truth. What happened to you last night"
She took a deep breath, before she talked, she'd grabbed a paper from her bag. "Here"
"What's this" I open it
"Gerald I-I'm pregnant"
"What?"
"Yeah. I know I've should told you last night but I couldn't because you'd would that I'm just bring you problems and attention"
"Who else knows?"
"Just you and my brother" shit so that's the reason why she was throwing up last night.
"So what happened last night"
"Yeah"
I sat down for a moment to progress this.
"Gerald I know if you don't want to understand and want a DNA test proving that your the father, okay I will"
"Why are you saying that"
"It's the truth"
"Aubrey, I love you since the day I met you at the club on your birthday. Yeah i know I treated you like shit but no matter what happens like this baby on the way into our lives is the best gift from you"
"So your not mad"
"Mad of what. Me the father of little Gerald inside of you. No not at all babe" she hugs me "I was so scared that you'll freak out or something"
"I wasn't. I know that baby is mine just like you"

So this was the secret that she kept. Damn I was going to become a dad. A little scary but I know everything is gonna be okay.