Chapter 4: Pass or Fail, Survival Test

It's been a few hours since lunch ended and our sensei hasn't arrived yet and Naruto was complaining about it and kept looking out the door. While Sakura was just telling him to sit down.

"I don't want to, how come our teacher is the only one that's late, I'm ready to roll, believe it. The other groups already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure or something and Iruka-sensei is gone too."

"We know okay." After taking our eyes off him for a second Naruto was standing on a chair and putting an eraser in to door. While sakura walks over. "Naruto. Your asking for trouble you know you shouldn't do that." Even though she was saying that you could see the excitement in her eyes.

That's when Duck butt spoke up," Our teacher is a jonin, an elite ninja you'd he'd think he'd fall for that."

"Yeah Sasuke's right your so clueless Naruto." As soon as she finishes her sentence a hand appears in the door and a man with white gravity defying hair walks in with the eraser landing on his head.

Naruto begins to laugh while Sakura says,"I'm sorry sensei I told him not to do it, but he didn't listen I'd never do anything like that." But sadly it's hardly convincing. Duck butt on the other hand looked disappointed and irritated. I face palmed.

That's when he states,"Hmm... How can i put this my first impression of this group...your a bunch of idiots. Meet me on the roof," he says as he poofs away. While we(they) look depressed. Now that is awesome soon enough Naruto and Duck butt began to race up to the roof while Sakura chased after him while I sighed a walked up like a normal person would.

Arriving at the roof the teacher was leaning against the bars waiting for us to settle down. After finding a place to sit me next to Naruto,Duck butt in the middle and Pinky next to him he began to speak. "Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time."

"Introduce ourselves? Well what are we supposed to say?" asked Pinky. I sigh and think, "seriously?"

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that."

"Why don't you tell us stuff first, I mean before we talk so we can see about you so we know what we're supposed to do," says Naruto.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate hmm...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future, I never really thought about it, as for my hobbies...I have lots of hobbies."

"Well, that was totally useless all he told us was his name," says Sakura. Naruto hummed in agreement while I mentally agree.

"Okay your turn you on the right you first."

"Believe it. I'm Naruto Uzumaki I like instant ramen in a cup, but I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei gets me at the Ichiraku ramen shop and my new friend Killua, but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after pouring the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them and my future dream is to be the greatest hokage and then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody, somebody important." I smirk while looking towards Naruto.

"Alright, next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno what I like...uh I mean the person I like is... " she pauses and looks at Duck butt then begins again,"Uh my hobbies..uh.." looks towards Duck butt again," my dream for the future is... " she stops and starts squealing. She's really annoying and all she thinks about is Duck butt she's just going to get in the way.

I believe Kakashi-sensei thinks the same. She shouldn't be a ninja if all she thinks about is only one of her teammates.

"And what do you hate?"