7

[Yoon Yoo Jin's point of view]

It's been 2 days after the incident where I found the ponyo guy with a girl .

With a pretty girl.

I was apply for a sick leave on Monday - just to avoid from seeing him in the train during midnight .

Why am I being like this?

He's not even my boyfriend ..or a friend.

Whatever .

It's nearing midnight right now and my shift is over.

I need to wait for the next train before heading to my home sweet home.

Mom and Dad went to Busan yesterday by car and leaving me here with my school . They said I can go there when the holiday begin and it's only left 3 days to go . Which means I will spend my weekend in Busan,at my grandparent's hometown.

I sighed .. another tiring week.
I hope that I can rest well at Busan .

"Train will be arrive in less than a minute . Passenger is reminded to stand behind the yellow line."

I wait patiently for the train .

As it arrives,people from the train rushing out before I went inside just to see the ponyo guy is there with the same girl sit next to him.

I have no choice but to sit infront of them since the train is full .

Why do I have to see this hideous sight?

Omg I know I'm a cruel bitch,they're both pretty and handsome but for me,it's hideous since I hate it.

Yeah,I have to admit it .

I'm jealous.

The girl next to him caught me staring at them with unpleasant expression.
I just rolled my eyes but then still watching them .

I saw her whisper something to the ponyo guy and he look up at me before tilt his head to see me .

I think he's trying to remember me .

Yeah he should.

I'm the cashier girl from the 24/7 shop and the girl who always sat infront of you every midnight except for weekend and a girl that deeply in love with you just by your smile .

He sighed and grab something from his bag.

And it turns out to be a mask and he's wearing it.

He's then lean on the girl's shoulder and trying to sleep with his arms folded onto his chest .

That girl gave me a smirk before leaning her head on top of his head and pretend to sleep .

Bitch .

That girl should be me .

___

A/N: I'm bored .