23

[Yoon Yoo Jin's point of view]

I didn't see Eunki at the entrance today.
I hope he's already in the school,but it impossible since I stand at the school gate early in the morning; obviously waiting for him but he didn't show up.

Anyway,it's lunch time!I hope I'll able to see him at the canteen.

"Why are you excited today?"Ki Eun asked me when I literally dragging her to the canteen.

"To eat of course,"

"Lie,"she said,"you've been chewing food during the class just now.How can you be that hungry?"

"Auuuwww,you caught me,"I stopped in the track,"I'm excited to see Eunki!It's been a while since I don't meet him,"

"What?"she scoffed,"Oh so the girl who's playing hard-to-get now is excited to meet Hong Eun ki the flowerboy?"

"What?We're just friends.I like being his friend.He's nice."

"So impressive,"she said in sarcastic tone while clapping her hands.

"Whatever,let's go,"I said while continue walking.

As we're arrived,I saw Eunki is there eating something next to Jung Jung with the smile plastered on his face.

I knew that smile will grew wider when he saw me hi hi hi.

"Jung Jung!Eunki!"I greet them with grin and sit infront of Eunki.

"Hyeeee!"Jung Jung replied and moved to talk with Ki Eun.

But Eun Ki's face became expressionless.

"Hey,what happened to you yesterday? Why didn't you come?"I asked him.

"I'm sick,"he replied while looked away.

"Nah,told ya!If you listened to me that night,you might not catch a cold!"I said while grabbing his wrist.

"Let's eat,I'm hungry.Pay for me~~~~"I make a cute face,hoping for him to buy it.

"No,"unexpectedly he stand up and let go of my hand,"I gotta go to somewhere."

My smile varnish.
What happened to him?
Why is he acting so cold?

"Dude,where are you going?Who's going to eat your food?"Jung Jung asked.Ki Eun also paying attention to our situation.

"I need some space.Let anyone eat my leftover or throw it away,"he said coldly and walked away from us.

"That's odd,"Jung Jung said and turns to Ki Eun.

"What happened to him?"I asked.

"I don't know.He seems okay earlier."

"Yoo Jin, did something happened?"Ki Eun suspecting me.

"What?"I gave her a poker face,"I know nothing!"

"There must be something.."Ki Eun assuming something.

I just shrugged and eat the leftover food of Eunki.

___

"Hey,what's wrong with you?"

I look up at Sewoon as he gave me poker face.

"What?I feel nothing."I replied and continue to walk.

"You seems so quite today.There must be something happened."He said.

I walk while kicking the rocks on the road.

"May I ask?"

"You have asking me too many questions,"he said while chuckling.

"I'm serious,"I hit him lightly in the arm.

"Auwww,"he groans,"okay,just ask me but no violence."

I sighed,"if someone's suddenly act weird and trying to avoid you,what would that means?"

"As if you're not weird tonight."

I hit him again,hard.

"Auuu!Okay,okay!I'm serious."he rubbed the part that I hit him,"is it a boy?"

I nodded.

"Boyfriend?"

I was about to hit him again but he quickly raised up his hands,"okay I'm serious."

"Then be serious."

"Maybe he's on his puberty?"

I glared at him,"That's the best answer you can give?"

"Or..maybe he has someone else?"

"I told ya he's just my friend!"I raise my voice.

"Yeah but he must have a little bit crush on you right?"he tilt his head.

I stopped on the track,"Maybe."

"Then he must have someone else or because you annoy him or ..I don't know."Sewoon shoved his hand in his jeans pocket.

"No way..we're just met again after a while."

"If like that..you must asked him yourself.Don't assume something bad or you'll lose focus as you're doing today~"I became speechless as Sewoon caressing my hair.

I forgot about something .

I forgot how to enjoy myself when I was with sewoon since I really worried about Eun Ki.

Anyway,I hope he's fine.

___