chapter 1 frist days

So todays the day frist day of school who gives a shit will I do and other people do as well. So me,Threads my twian sister, Reaper,Ink, and Dream were walking to school because someone thought it would be fun to drive my car I said out loud to Reaper. Hey it was my idea yea but you are still hateing me for this she said in annyouse. Well reaper if my car was not in the shop right now we be at school by now but no. WELL THE TWO OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. said Threads in annyouse who gives a shit on how bad the reck was atlest the price will be cheaper now.Said Dream shly . And hey we are already almost to school anyways loo there Underhigh.(pretty spuid name ik ik you can kill me later). So as we walk into the school we kinda but int ot some one.

Error P.O.V

Hey you terwp I said and here this white head with a black streak down her bangs that cover one eye. Who me she said all confuse and scared. Yea you little trewp you almost made me spell my coffee on me I'm mean come on alest be kind and say excuse me. I said Man not now is a good time to leture someone your not a teacher yet my roomie.said Geno. well at lest its not the end of the world for you Error said Cross laughing.

Pastle P.O.V 

O shit I ran into Error I heard romurs that if you get him mad you get a punding pretty bad luckly without Geno's and Cross's help I would of been dead monster girl meat or dusted. Come on lets got to class said Ink walking me to class as I blushed at a cute boy with the same hair stlye as me but blond streak and brown hair my blush was a neon green. Ink and Dream were fangirling as I filp them off to shut the hell up reaper held in her laughter. so far things will get better.

3rd P.O.V

As school progressed on the school put out a play of romeo and Juliet so almost Pastle wanted to join and boy was she neveous her friends were waiting outside. So as they  wait Meatton the drama teacher came out and signed who was who so dream read that Pastle is Juliet and a Guy named Cumblus was Romeo. Reaper walk down with threads talking on how there weekend should be like to relax so after 4 hours of school for there speachel half day the rest will be 8 hours so as they walk home Error walks up to Ink ask for her phone number since they got partnered up for a sicance project . So everyone walk home and refresh for a new day.

I hope you like my chapter I shall let you guys see and read it