Chapter 10 Will This Be Goodbye Or A New Beagging

3rd P.O.V
As the drive to the hospital Threads and everyone was nevorse about how everything will go includeing if this might be a serongey but anything could happen to her so as they enter in And book the appointment Threads just rember that Pastle had a huge phomieas of needles. "Um doc there a slight problem here my sister might slap you in a face so you been warn. Said Threads as she went on to push her sister into her room. Where the nurse had injection to help her relax before she went into her room. now the docter did said that she might not make it.But there are chances out there for her to live on. As the nurse went to give Pastle her shot all of a sudden she freak out and pushed the nurse away, so Threads went to cover her eyes and whispers that everything will be fine an that anything happens to her she will kill the son of bitches. After the nurse gave her the injection Pastle was pretty high for the mean time as the docters were preaing the serongey room.

Awark Anoucer.

Will Pastel make it or will she be dusted and never see her friends or anyone aging.

to be contuine (Maybe make you guys suffer some time idk how long but all well)