Chapter 7 Things Can Get Better Or Worse Part 2

Siceance sans P.O.V

Pastle was my thrid lover i shound't got in heat but i still want to do it so Lust says i can only spy on her and her boyfirend find a way to break them up so i thought maybe get Pastle to trust me aging to kiss me or something to make him mad at her.SS so do you understand but if you don't compelet this mission im going to make you really have a bad time with be he say holding his knife you see if you don't i make you a girl and you be gay he said with a smirk i had shivers down my spine. As I walk out and see meddton is lust is first he give her everything she needs so i guess she wants something. So darnling whats the matter was Lust to knife she said man i want to kill her but i can't our rules are we can't kill other people lovers unless there not part of the group includeing you can't kill your own lover just kill them with haterad.

3rd P.O.V

At Pastle house she fealt very sick and she couln't feel her legs so she tried to get up but fails horrbley and her roomate Ink comes in wondering why she on the floour face frist

Ink P.O.V

Um Past do you need help I ask Yea she said with a mumble she hated being help she perfred to help people out apreantly her speachel sickness is back no windows were open so invsgated she fealt really hot feverish. THREADS, REAPER , DREAM WE NEED TO TAKE PASTLE TO THE HOSPITAL NOW I yelled at the top of my lungs so Threads got 10 blankets and for Pastle so she could be warm on the way there I drove as Threads sings a song to cailm Pastle down and Dream was worry not knowing whats going on and Reaper fell asleep.

Threads P.O.V

Not this aging Ink told me that her windows wearn't open no side of effects showed it was happening enther whats going on I thought how could this happen i just a normal moring when Ink yelled in destrsied so i texted our boyfriends to let them know we cound't have a outing today meet us at the hospital.

Stradus P.O.V

Woe guys there a promblem with Pastle she not doing well apprenatly Threads told me she haveing a problem with her so they are driveing her to the hostpial. Cumblaces seems stressed now FUCK he said as he punch the wall but not makeing a hole. so what the matter ask Error. Well she woke up not being able to feel her legs and she was very hot so they think her sickness is comeing back and its worse than be fore so lets go to the hostpital i said as we piled up into the car Threads sent me a text of the room number and floour room 34 floour 2 so as we drove Cumblace fealt bad for Pastle he didn't talk much enther Hey bro whats worgn are you worried I ask. It just Idk she didn't show the sighs of being sick we just went out for coffee she was happy and we just talk I walk her home and i walk myslef home he said

3rd P.O.V

So stradus and the boys went to room 34 on the 2 floour so as they go in Pastle is awake but she looks differant her hair is gone and i see her other eye looks like Threads. Everyone is sad worried and scared for Pastle doesn't know whats going on and Threads cried on Stradus as he came in

Cumblace P.O.V

Hey Jbell i said as i sit beside her Hi Cnine whats going on i just woke up in the hostpial for some reason.She said kinda confused but gave a weak smile. So um do you feel differant i ask aging She yea my hair is gone and im hook up to meachies . Well i guess i have cancer aging.

3rd P.O.V

The docter comes in with the report that Pastle has 30 mouths to live. we were all shock then Cumblace and everyone exited the room and talk to him what cure does she need so she won't get it aging. we all ask at the same time. Well She doen't need kemo she allreate to it. and also she needs natrual remdies but there 1,000,000,000$ so idk how will be able to raise that much money by then. you guys got 30 mouths rember that. O she go home towmmor and you know the drill Threads and will chair the cancer made her lower back prayzlied from the waist down so yea.

Pastle P.O.V

Im gonna die i thought then I better start my bell painting aging they sale so well but i still can't move my legs dame I thought.

As i rest there I saw my Sister and my roomate and boyfriend and his roomate they look sad but try to keep a smlie. It's okay you guys don't half to smlie I know it already I said. So you can't walk your prailzed form the waist down threads said and you get to go home towmmor said Ink

Erro P.O.V

I fealt bad my Friend Cumbalce alreay found the right girl of his dreams and now she gonna be gone forever what are we gonna do i thought then it hit me a fundraise for Past. Hey Ink come you two threads and stradius I siad as we walk out of the room

So what is it Ink ask. Well I was think of a fundraiser for your sister Pastle so you guys can have the money and we will half to talk to Princple Toriel said Threads. Straduse what you think of it. I ask as Ink walks up and say how thought ful of you she siad kissing me on the cheek. So lets ask her twommor said Threads i have her phone number said Ink,

3rd P.O.V

So as everyone said good bye except Cumlbus he spend the night with Pastle then the next moring they rode home and Pastle out a speachel cloth on her head that covers her eye so she feel better to have it covered up.

Pastle P.O.V

As i got home i wheeled myslef into my bedroom started painting bells to sell for a whlie my boss told me i couldn't work unite my cancer was gone. Everyone tried to keep me happy but my work was making me happy after 4 hours of painting 5,000 bells with all differant colors and ungie disenges. So i wheeled my self to my both whitch is beside my house and i put up my open sighn i gald it still summer becuse i can't be outside in the cold it will make me past out. Ink came out with a cup of lemonade Hey what are you doing Pastle ask Ink as a custmomer come and pays me 2$ for 4 bells he likes. Well im makeing enough money to buy my cure and idk how you guys are helping i hope for a good cuse as well and what you are good at.

Ink P.O.V

Well as she said that i fealt better I texted Error real quick

texting sence

Ink: Hey Error do you still have my Cholate recpies for the bars you like.

Error: Yea why?

Ink: Becuse I figure out what to sell

Error: Well what is it?

Ink: You dummy Chocolate bars everyone here in this town loves homemade chocolat esspeclly Chara.

Error: So are we going to tell Toriel that

Ink: Yes why not she loves chocolate too.

Error: Okay see you there bye send my love to your roomies

Ink: you too bye love yea X X X

Who were you texting Pastle ask Error about something speachel i said you what sucks she ask what sucks i said its going to be my and Threads brithday in 3 weeks.

Shit I almost forgot i said in my head O well i guess your going ot half to mange to blow out the candles in a differant way I said texting the others about Pastle and Threads B-day.