Chapter 6 Things Can Get Better Or Worse Part 1

3rd P.O.V

On the day they fought was they worse day to Pastel she hates it but that day would change her for a whlie. One night Pastel fealt light headed as she was walking home from work. As she open the door she past out on the floour. And everyone came to her. And Threads came and check her out.

Threads P.O.V

As i was checking on my sister tempture heart rate breathing it just hit me that she might have the forgan sickness. INK CALL THE DOCTER NOW PAST IS GONNA NEED AMBLANCE. I yelled but ok im on she says calling the docter as i put a cold wash rag on her. This is bad this is bad what am i soppouse to do now It can't be the cancer aging please just let it be something elase. As we waited for the ablance they came in 5 mintues. And took my sister away as she was still out cold. I hope she alright said Reaper. as we got in the car and followed the Amblance to the hostplital were, I saw Pastel there sleeping so I texted the guys everything that happen.

Group Text P.O.V

Threads: Hey guys

Cross:hi

Error:hi

Cumblance:hi

Straduse:hi whats up

Threads: My sister in the hostpital and I need you guys here to see for your slef so far I don't know her condtion

Cross: sure im comeing but we all share a car so whitch AU hostpital are you guys at?

Threads: Inktale Hostpital it was the closes one.

Error:On our way

Cumblance:we be there update us if we don't get there in time k

Straduse:Yea we hope your sister is alright see you soon

Thread: k see you soon

Ink P.O.V

I feel bad for Threads knowing that her sister is in there problely not wakeing up for a whlie. Then i see the docter talking to Threads as the guys come in.

What your saying that she has the worse cancer of all time. She said and then the docter expland more that her condation she can't be out of bed for 2 weeks and

she might as well just stay here or at home whlie being in someone's care I hope you understand. Yea I do. Then I see her trun around and she explands everything that the docter told her.

Hey can we see her yet ask Error.Well we can't exlaly but we might find a way to help her. said Cross eating a bar of choclate what i eat when im nevouse for people or myslef geez. Hey don't worry guys she wake up soon its not Pastel first time being in the hostpital anyways that requrie her to be bed ridden for a whlie so since luckly is spring break and we can all take truns takeing care of Pastel.I could see Threads crying on Straduse shoulder as Dream talk about this. Hey guys the docter is comeing aging. Mrs.Dimond your sister is awake. said the Docter. Thank you soo much. said Threads as she goes in to see her yonger twain.

Pastel P.O.V

As I woke up from my sleep i look around and saw that i was in the hostpial if must of been that bad and my body hurts and bruns. Then I see my sister come in with her face stains with tears. Hey how are you doing. She ask. So far what the docter told me i have a diesaese that might kill me in 7 mounths depending on my health and hopefulling hopeing if will be longer time becuse appearnly we need a strnger cure Threads not the crappy kind i had to take i hated that one. I expland to her. Well alest you look find she said. Then the docter came in and expland that it will take me 5 mounths to live but i wasn't scared of this i knew one thing about me im too kind to die.

So as i watied to hear more she says that i can go home but there might be a problem with my legs for i can't walk now during that time. She expland. Okay thank you I said as i look around thinking about my life for so long well we got time sis we need to stay determind. I said

3rd P.O.V

Well as they drove Pastel home and the girls trying to take care for the 1 million dollar cure and or corse. Pastel's job will not aollow her to work there any more since of her disableitly. How will they help reach her goal.