Chapter 9 life wins

Pov 3rd

Pastel felat like shit everyday and that and that I want and that SHe would wish taht it would get better. But the pain inside her still was determend to stay here.

Pastel P.o.v

Well as i rode down the halls feeling like crap everyday ofcose my body is killing me faster. And that I would never been in this stioulation It would of never had this happen. as I whispers to myslef. Do you always whispers to yourslef asked Cumblances. Yea I do when Im upset and so I hope I would do this. to help me and you guys know im okay and sorry bout that. Siad Pastel as she triedly look away. Hey how about we go to the smoothes  so I think it would help you feel better. Said Cumbluance. No thanks but I do know what will make me feel better. Come down to my level Could nine. said Pastel. As Cumbluance moves down to her face level. Okay what do you want-. Said Cumbluance when he got a kiss from Pastle. So why are we at school on a holiday?

Cumbluance P.O.V

So why are we at school on a holiday? ask Pastle and I can't tell her its a surprise. I said as we walk in a huge group of people said surprise. And Jingle bells face look so surprise about this. Wow guys did you plan this for me or is it my and Threads birthday? she ask as Threads, Ink, Dream, Reaper, Geno, Straduse, Error, and Cross. Also my slef but we all came around even pricelble Toriel was here to greet her. No this is for your cure my love. I said with glee.