Chapter 2 Could things get any better for Us

3rd P.O.V

so during this time everyone in school have been thinking of shiping names for the werid for Pastle and Cumbalces,Ink and Error,Cross and Dream, Threads and Stradus, Geno and Reaper.So things haven't been well with everything won't be anything useful like Pastle still reporting on how Romeo an Juliet that everything is been strange that most people pounding in Pastle.

Threads P.O.V

GO TO HELL SICANCE SANS I yelled at Sicance sans. But sis you don't have to defend for me anymore Pastle said with shyness in her voice and INK..Yelled Error . Why even try to yell for the one you she must be death already of your yelling to her but my Geno I shall love. Said Reaper daydreaming.(...) there was dead slices for 10 mintues. Hey Past were are you going I ask concerned. To my study place school only have 3 hours leaft anyways she said tried. Well have fun Dream said smiling and one by one everyone leaft the table.

UT Undye P.O.V

I saw Pastle walk down the hall and I had a great idea that since I was holding the football in my hands I thought I throw it at her while she read her hamlet book or whatever nerds read. Hey what cha doing Undye ask Cumblance he co captian of the foot ball team and Paper Jam the Captin of the team. so as we walk down the hall I saw other nerds I thought I could let the guys pound later for fun so why not.HEY NERD CATCH. I yelled boy did she look scared one of them with a crown yelled LOOK OUT PAST  and the other one with a black ink stain on her leaft cheek also yelled LOOK OUT YOUR GOING TO GET HURT.

Cumblance P.O.V

O no Undye did not just do that she did so I teleported to the girl named Pastle boy I fealt bad for her because she was too scared to move so I took the hit for her. as she truned around looking very scared ......sorry she said shyly. What was that I said teasely  I SAID I WAS SORRY ITS MY FAULT YOU GOT HURT she yelled boy she look pissed as ever. I was shock by what she said and blused a slightly light blue its nOT YOUR FAULT I rasied my voice back YES IT... before she could finish no its there for being a idoite.i said clamly she blushed slicelty while everyone is going away I'm so punshing Undye for that.

3 rd P.0.V

after Pastle and Cumblance leaft they heard fangirls screaming and in there thoughts What the fuck was that . So Pastle,Reaper,Dream,Threads,and Ink were at the smoothie bar teaseing Pastle. Sooo how did it feel Dream ask all cheerful. not now Dream its not a good time.Said Ink O come on I'm fangirling over here.Said Dream about to scream aging.O that's why I heard fangirling screams when I leaft. everyone went dead slinces as I walk out and finshed my smoothes.there eyes went black.they all thought Dam she good At this.

( I hope you guys love this but my frist book I worte on here so yup good luck)