the Arkham Massacre

"No, no, no!!!" Nightwing shouted, screaming at the terror that he was too late.

They rushed to Nigma's cell.

He was dying. He only had a few more minutes before he bleeds out.

"Your worst fears... realized. It was..." He gave a last wheeze and exhaled before he died.

"I came as soon as I heard." Huntress entered, hovering to them.

"You... you did this? You killed all these villains." Nightwing said.

"What!? No!!" Huntress screamed.

"When we questioned you. You were stuttering. You're guilty of Killing the Batman, the Joker and lots more at Arkham Asylum." Nightwing pointed.

"I didn't do anything!!" Huntress screamed louder.

Nightwing didn't reply, he readied his Arnis sticks. He hit the ground with them, causing sparks to charge at his Ex. Then he combined the two of them into a staff. He waved it in circles, finally ramming at her making electric sparks, knocking her out.

She woke up in a cell inside the Asylum an hour later, her hands were handcuffed, and Nightwing and Harley are gone.

"Whoever is responsible, I swear I'll get you back." she muttered.

"Oh really?" Said a male voice behind her. She turned, but can't see him, and he spoke, "Because I highly doubt it."

"It was you. You killed the Joker. The Batman. Everyone in this Asylum." Helena said.

"And you're next, beautiful." He replied.

Meanwhile, on the empty streets of Gotham. It was twelve. There was barely any cars left on the street.

"What now?" Harley asked.

"Our truce is done." Nightwing replied.

A call came to Nightwing after saying that.

"Oracle, what is it?"

"Huntress isn't the killer. She called. At first I didn't believe her, then I saw the security footage at Arkham. She's telling the truth." Oracle said.

"Who is it then??" Nightwing asked.

"Ask her yourself, Dick. And while you're at it, make a good apology and steel yourself for a breakup." Oracle replied sternly.

He turned his bike around, back to Arkham.

They rushed to Huntress's cell, her hands were still chained, but her clothes were ripped and she's riddled with wounds and bruises.

"Helena!!" Nightwing rushed to her.

"Dick... the killer... is... Jason." she said weakly.

"Now you know the truth, kid." Said a tough voice behind him.

"You." Nightwing said.

"That means I have to kill you." He took off his red mask revealing a face that came out of the grave.

Jason Todd.