The Bat and four lanterns

Dearest Batman,

You might be wondering where Nightwing is. I took him and Harley to Qward and to Sinestro. There's no use hiding it to the world's greatest detective, so I won't. It's a trap. You could go ask help from your four Green Lanterns, Hell, even their whole Corps if you want. I'll just experiment on your boy wonder and your archenemy's girl and have fun with them for awhile. We're waiting on you, Batman. Don't fail us.

Scarecrow.

"You do know this is a trap, right? It says so right there." Hal told Bruce as the five of them, with the other three lanterns, stood in the middle of Jonathan Crane's laboratory.

"I'm not stupid, Hal. You know that. You all do."

"Yes, but right now, You're not acting like Bruce Wayne." John Stewart replied.

"I agree with Bruce, though. We're still going after Dick." Kyle Rayner said.

"Could we leave the Chick on Qward? I like to see Sinestro torch her hot ass." Guy Gardner added.

"This is serious Matter, Guy. I'm calling the corps and inform Ganthet and Sayd." Hal said.

"No. This mission needs stealth. We call your corps, they'll see us coming Lightyears away and cost more casualties." Bruce said.

"But--" Hal tried to argue.

"No means No, Hal." Bruce ended the conversation.

"Don't mess with the man's ass Hal. Hehe."Guy added.

"Now take me to Qward."