Qward

The five humans reached their destination.

A surface that resembles the dark side of the moon, located in the antimatter dimension, death and decay riddled the surface of what looked like humans with golden helmets tipped with gold feathers.

"Let me be the first to welcome you to Qward. It's lovely this time of the year." Hal said.

"Enough. We need to find Crane. Get his victims and leave." Bruce said.

"Hey, Listen bats. You the big man and everything, but that does not give you authority over me. Understand?!" Guy pushed his finger on Bruce's chest.

"I'm having trouble deciding how I'm going to break your limbs apart and if you do not move, Gardner, I'll pick one at random. Do YOU understand?" He replied as Gardner grabbed his finger and started to hold it.

"Ring, scan for Dick Grayson." Hal said.

"Dick Grayson located. 20 miles directly under surface."

"Stand back, the Gardner will do the digging." Guy said, a giant shovel construct appeared from his ring.

It took nearly an hour to reach the tunnels deep undergound. On the walls were engravings, Qwardian Heiroglyphs. On the ground were decaying skeletons of more Qwardians, and through the halls echoed a familiar giggling of a maniac.

"Crane." Batman said.

They followed the eerie echoes, and what they saw shook their very souls.

Humans, chained to the walls, crying in fear.

The first two were Nightwing and Harley, followed by

Poison Ivy.

Lex Luthor.

Killer Frost.

The Riddler.

Huntress.

Batgirl.

and Lois Lane.

All crying, moaning and begging for the madness to end.

There was slow-clapping as the Scarecrow clad in yellow appeared from the shadows.

"Hal Jordan. John Stewart. Guy Gardner. Kyle Rayner. And this is a surprise. Who would have thought..." He said, the following haunted Bruce.

"Batman, Bruce Wayne."