Episode 1: A Friend

The scorching sun was shining through the window,cicadas crying and the smell of the humid early summer air,in this environment there I sat at my seat listening to the non-stop blabber of my teacher.
Taki Tachibana,I'm a student at Sekou High School.Well pretty much all my life is a mess right now.I'm failing my grades,my homeroom teachers thinks I'm an idiot and well most of things that happen to me end up with me losing,so right now the path of a dropout is what lies ahead for me.
Well atleast my parents won't bother about it and so will anyone,cause that's what they all think will become of me."Well I'm sorry I'm not such a big deal of a person that will hit it off and become someone great!",that's what I wanna say at the least.
Sigh,well that's that,don't want to add anymore troubles.So I guess I'll just dropout afterall.
"Well that's what I used to think before I met this girl,Miyamizu Mitsuha"
Before the start of summer holidays as I was having my lunch at the usual rooftop where I would be alone,there suddenly a mysterious girl popped up.She was in the same grade as me,except she was in the "life settled students section",where all the nerdheads were stuffed.Well there was moment of silence between us,but it soon faded as she asked,if she could take a seat to have her lunch.With no choice at all the obivious answer from me was,"yes".After that the silence came back and we both had our lunch.After lunch,the awkwardness became more intense till finally the break bell rang which meant we should get back to our classes.
Just about to head back,she suddenly introduced herself,"My name is Miyamizu Mitsuha",which was followed by,"What's yours?".Well for a second I was kinda shocked but in moment I said,"I'm Taki Tachibana".
Well what follows next was the thing that shocked me the most,cause before we could return to our respective rooms,she said,"Let's be friends".To this all I could reply was,"Ugghhh" which she took as a "yes" and headed back to her class saying that let's meet again tomorrow.
So that's how my unseemingly friendship started in the most unlikely of places with the person whom I had just met.I didn't know her reasons for this but I couldn't care less about it.Atleast that what I thought.But the change that this girl brought to my life was something that I would've never expected.
And so that's how our friendship started which would take on many challenges that we had to face together.