1.Broken Glass

Emily

Omigosh. I'm in college. I have my own apartment, that I'm sharing with my best friend, Kacey.

OKAY. Breathe Emily, it's only your first week, you need time to adjust this awesomeness.

I yawned, slapping my alarm to turn off. I had prepared my alarm clock three weeks ahead for first day of college! I was studying in computers and so was Kacey. I guess we were meant to be, ha.

My stomach grumbled. It was eight and I was already starving, wow. I breathed and smelled blueberry pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a strawberry milkshake. Kacey was cooking my favorite breakfast. Why? Wait wait wait, why was she cooking in the first place?!  Slowly walking to the door, I quietly eavsdropped.

"Haha, that's amazing! I can't believe you're here! Emily is gonna freak out!" Kacey giggled.

An uninvited guest?! Oh gosh, I am going to kill Kacey.

I walked out of my room and into my kitchen and almost screamed and fainted when I saw who the guest was.

"Emily! Hi!" the boy waved.

Oh no. This can't be happening. If he's here then...

"Emily? You don't look too good. And not just because you just got out of bed." said Kacey, handing me a glass of water and guiding me to the sofa.

"Oh my God. My visit was a surprise was't it. Don't worry, it's just me. Nash isn't here Well in this building...Haha...." the boy said, worridly.

I looked at him, regaining my strength.

"Cameron..." I hugged him as he hugged me back, grinning and laughing. "What the hell are you doing here in California?"

"College! Duh! The one that's a few blocks down. After editing all thise Vine videos, I got inspired." he smiled, scratching his head. "So I hear you're attending the school too with Kacey!"

Cameron Dallas, childhood friend and famous Viner is here. Plus we're going to the same school! Crazy morning.

"Oh and Kacey and I have something to tell. We hope you don't get over whelmed." he said, handing me my breakfast.

I eyed the both of them, suddenly sweating. Oh God. They have been secretly dating. Worse  They got engaged! Even worse, KACEY IS PREGNANT.

"Woah, calm your tits! I am not dating Cameron because I am still dating Tyler, we are not engaged and NO ONE is pregnant here. Right?" Kacey asked worridly.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her off the couch. "I'm not stupid you idiot. I don't even have a boyfriend. Anyways, what's the news?"

Cameron and Kacey looked at each other nervously. "You promise you won't get mad? Or freak out? Or-"

"OKAY YES I PROMISE!JEEZ."

"Nash is here."

...

"Okay sorry Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. Sorry there was a huge spider but we got it! Uh huh, okay... Okay, thanks, bye! Sorry again, haha..." Kacey slammed down the phone, crossed arms while tapping her foot. Cameron on the other hand was sweeping up the shards of glass that had broken. From my scream. That I didn't know I had in me.

"YOU RETARD! WE TOLD YOU NOT TO FREAK OUT!" yelled Kacey, hitting me hard with pillows.

"God, I'm sorry for screaming and then fainting okay?" I sighed, placing the ice pack in my head. Apparently, I had screamed so loud that something broke and the next door neighbors complained. Then  I fainted and hit my head on the table.