1| Bio and Prologue

This is a story I wrote on instagram a few months ago to get my mind off my Kiss Him, Not Me! Fanfiction writer's block. So I'm going to edit it and put in on Wattpad now ohohoho

The instagram account I wrote it on was as animefanfictions_ but I'm going to delete it and edit it over here in Wattpad :3

_____________

Name: Killuko Zoldyck (Foster Family)

Age: 11 (start), 13 (end)

Height: 140cm

Weight: 35kg

Nen type: Manipulator

Strength: According to Hisoka's rating, 97/100

Affilation(s): Phantom troupe, Zoldyck family, (l/n) family

Like(s): Candy, Killua, Gon, Phantom troupe, Kurapika, Hisoka (for his strength)

Love interest(s): Various

Dislike(s): Weak people

Abilities:

-Speed

-Power

-Shadow spear
(An ability that allows her to manipulate shadows, to kill, to trap, and to find people etc.)

-Gashadokuro
(An ability that allows her to manipulate her body into a large skeleton which is capable of eating people. However, if people are not consumed in this form, it would make her extremely hungry after reverting to her normal form)

Statistics:

- Speed: 4/5 B

- Power: 6/5 S

-Intelligence: 1/5 E

-General knowledge: 0/5 F

-Nen: 5/5 A

-Cooperativeness: 2/5 D

Information:

-Killua is extremely overprotective of her, even when he knows very well that she is very strong. He barely allows other people to lay a finger on her, as she doesn't really understand a lot of things in this world because of the way she grew up as an assassin.

-Other than Killua, she finds herself very attracted to Gon, as she finds him very intruiging because of his innocent nature, and how he has immensely acute 5 senses.

-She is actually part of the Phantom troupe, for she mentioned that Chrollo was a strong nen user, when he was using zetsu, which spiked his interest in her.

________________

"You're not a monster", he always said with those gentle eyes, patting her head, when everyone thought he would show his tsundere side. Killua and Killuko where childhood friends, or should I say, fiancees, as decided by their families.

Kikyo and Killuko's mother were extremely close, even deciding to name their children born one year apart with similar names, which holds similar meanings worthy of a child of an assassin family.

To kill

The catch was that, both their families consisted of ruthless killers and they were both fated to be the heirs of each of their families. Killuko's family was killed by some very talented hunters for their bounty, which she didn't really seem to mind as she didn't really like them that much.

From then on, she lived with the Zoldycks, and was the apple of everyone's eye. Kikyo would often play dress up with her, Kalluto just simply adores her, despite her being so close to Killua, and even Illumi, being the emotionless robot he is, still showed a soft spot towards her. Killuko was extremely talented. She could use nen without any training, and was a manipulator having the ability to manipulate shadows, and manipulate her body to turn into a human eating skeleton which is over 10 feet tall.

However, despite her wonderful life, being everyone's favourite, being extremely overpowered and all, she felt like she needed something more. Friends. The only friend she ever had was Killua. The look in Killua's eyes told her plenty that Killua was lonely, and wanted to get out and interact with real people, instead of monsters like them, she didn't really like that idea, but if Killua wanted to do it, she would too.

That fateful day, her prediction became real. Killua dragged her along, stabbed his mother in her face and his brother on his side, and ran away with her in his arms. She, too, would also really want to interact with normal people with normal hearts intead of those monsters. She, too would also want a heart.

That fateful day, would actually change their life, in more ways than they could ever think so now.