Chapter 1: Prologue/ The Battle of Chopper Base

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...
(Cue Star Wars Theme)
STAR WARS REBELS
ZERO HOUR
As Phoenix Squadron prepares to liberate the
world of Lothal, they are ambushed by Grand
Admiral Thrawn and his fleet of Imperial Star
Destroyers. The Rebels must now fight and
escape or surrender.

The Jedi Padawan, Ezra comes back to the fight
over Atollon with Sabine, Scarlett, and
Mandalorian warriors. The fate of Rebel Alliance now lies on their shoulders.

But a life changing decision comes on the young Jedi, that could make him a remembered hero of the Jedi or a monster of the dark side.
(Stop the music at 1:21 of the video)

Atollon, Lothal Sector, Home of The Bendu.

As the three rebel friends jumped to The Nightbrother from the exploding Interdictor. Sabine noticed that Scarlett was fighting off some jumptroopers while to the Mandalorian ship.

"I'm going back for Scarlett!" Ezra activated his green bladed lightsaber and went to help his friend.

He killed a jumptrooper that was about to kill Scarlett. He used The Force to push her to the Nightbrother. She got on safely but Ezra was at least a mile away from the ship.

"Ezra, come on! Let's get out of here!" Sabine through her helmet comlink to Ezra, still fighting off the jumptroopers and TIE fighters.

He looked at her one more time and said calmly, "Chopper, get them back to the fleet."

"Ezra, what are you doing?" She questioned his last order towards Chopper

"Saving my family. I love you, Sabine." Ezra said before the cargo bay shut and the ship was in hyperspace.

Sabine ran towards the cockpit and kicked Chopper so hard enough to make a dent in him.

"You cowardly selfish rolling piece of shit!!! How could you just leave him!!!" She screamed to him in front of Scarlett.

Scarlett ran to her and said, "Don't take it out on Chopper, Sabine. It was Ezra's decision."

Sabine hugged her surrogate sister and cried into Scarlett's armor, "I know I just hope my blueberry is safe."

After they were out of hyperspace they met up with the Ghost. As Sabine and Scarlett walked into the common room.

Hera asked, "Where's Ezra?"

But they ran to their mother sobbing over the loss of their friend. She cried along with them and promised that they'll go find his body first thing in the morning.

Yavin 4, the fourth moon orbiting Yavin, Rebel Command

They landed outside the Temple and they went into their quarters in there. Sabine, Scarlett, and Ketsu shared a room together with 3 beds. Sabine was the last one to go to sleep because she kept thinking of one person she wished that was by her side.