Chapter 5: Mission to Sullust

Yavin 4, Massassi Temple
Sabine POV
"Sabine.....Sabine. Wake up." said Scarlett trying to wake me up.

"Hey Scar, what's up?" I said waking up from my nap.

"Hera wants us in the briefing room." Scarlett informed while I was getting dressed.

"Who's us?" I asked.

"You, me, Stahl, Ketsu, and Ahsoka." Scarlett awnsered.

Ahsoka turned to be alive after Malachor. She left in one of the Inquisitors TIE fighter to Yavin, she didn't tell anyone of her survival not Rex, Kanan, Hera, or Ezra. Everyone was ecstatic to see her alive and well, but I bet Ezra would've been the happiest one to see her. Since we found out Stahl was a Force-sensitive, Ahsoka stepped up into become his master.

As we walked into the briefing room, Hera and the rest of the crew was there.

Hera spoke up, "Good now we can begin, last night we intercepted an Imperial transmission that was beamed from Stygeon Prime."

She turned on the transmission, "Allies of The Empire, I am proud to announce the ultimate Jedi hunter: Tekaren.", and it ended that part.

"What do you think it is, Kanan? A new Inquisitor or something else?" Zeb asked.

"Honestly I don't know, buddy. Ahsoka?" Kanan said with a bit of fear in his voice.

"I don't either, but I recommend you, Stahl, or I don't do missions for a while for where comes an apprentice, there's a master." Ahsoka suggested.

"There's something else, the schematics of this hunter are on Sullust and we need a small team to steal the file to know what we're truly dealing with." Hera said.

"I'll go with Scarlett, Ketsu, and Stahl." I offered going with my friends.

"Well then it's settled. May The Force be with you all." Hera agreed with our plan.

We went outside the temple to find a ship to fly in until we found an U Wing gunship. It was small but it had the weaponry we need for an assault. We stepped into the gunship to see an Imperial droid.

"Oh great, teenagers. Hormonal filled creatures." it said sarcastically.

A man with an accent walked up behind it, "Ah so you must be the infiltration team. I'm Cassian Andor and this is K2-SO. He tends to say whatever comes into his circuits."

"Well I'm Sabine and this is Scarlett, Ketsu, and Stahl." I introduced ourselves.

"Cassian, you know I don't like to work with teenagers.........or Jedi. They killed many of me, you know." The droid complained at the sight of us.

"Shut up, K2. It's just one job. Everyone strap in, we got a long ride ahead of us." The captain ordered and the ship was in hyperspace.

Stygeon Prime
Tekaren POV

As I took down the last droid, the whole crowd claped at my results. Another door opened but it wasn't a droid. It was a person with a blindfold over his eyes. A guard pushed him and took off the blindfold to reveal a middle age man with a beard in Mandalorian armor.

"Now that Tekaren has proved himself against droids, he shall kill the last surviving Protector of Concord Dawn, Fenn Rau: traitor of the Empire and ally of the Rebel Alliance and the traitorous Clan Wren." Govenor Tarkin ordered.

"E-E-Ezra? How are you alive?" Rau asked as he looked at me.

I activated my lightsaber and said, "I don't know who you are or who this 'Ezra' is but you are an enemy of my Emperor and now you shall die."

"Ezra, please. Don't do this. Think about Sabine, is this what she would've wanted you to become?" Rau pleaded for mercy.

"Prepare to join your brethren, traitor." I said before I drove my saber through his chest.

Rau fell as I removed my red blade from his chest.

A Imperial officer went up next to Director Krennic and whispered something to his ear.

"Tekaren, as your first order, you will go to the Sullust system and eliminate the rebel insurgency there." Lord Vader ordered. I left the colosseum, flew a TIE Advanced to Sullust and obeyed my master's command.