Chapter 2: Finding Ezra

I felt something moving me from my shoulder. I woke up and saw Ezra next to me awake.

"Ezra?! You're here!" I screamed with joy and hugged him tightly.

"Sabine, I'm sorry but this isn't real. You're just having a dream. But I'm still alive and let's just say I am not myself anymore." He said sadly to her.

She let him go of her bear hug and asked, "Then how are speaking to me? Are we speaking through The Force?"

"Yes my love. We are but I am not one with The Force yet. My body will be taken from the light that I was once in and terrible people will hurt me to become a weapon of their own bidding." He said facing at a wall.

"Then tell me where you are. I'll look for you. I won't let them hurt you." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He held my hand and said, "I don't even know where I am. But remember this, I will always love you." And Ezra kissed her and that was woke Sabine up. Sabine was sad knowing that it was only a dream.

The Ghost

Sabine walked in the common room to see her sisters and Stahl. Sabine sat down with them at the holotable. They started talking about how much Ezra ment to them and how he changed their lives.

"So Sabine how much he did mean to? Or how did he change your life?" Stahl asked her but Scarlett and Ketsu judged him for asking a dumb question because they knew how Ezra meant to Sabine.

Sabine said it was fine and anwsered Stahl's question, "Ezra wasn't like any other guy that I knew. He was a real gentleman. He always respected someone's privacy even though how curious he was. He was kind, loyal, cute, and determined. Ezra Bridger changed my life by giving love, comfort, and support at my breaking point. When I first knew him, he was a lothrat fresh off the streets. He would flirt with me nonstop. But after we left Lothal, he grew up. He began growing more mature and into a man Kanan trained him to be. And that's where I began to fall in love with him. After our fight with the Inquisitors on that medical station, I saw how much he grew up and how selfless he acted there. He fought like a true rebel: with determination and without fear."

After Sabine said her words for her loved one, she noticed Scarlett, Ketsu, and Stahl chocking up with tears and soon Sabine started watering up with them. They had a big group hug and they could feel someone hugging them through The Force.

The Shadow Caster: Ketsu's ship, Over Atollon

I jumped out the cargo hold on Ketsu's ship with Scarlett behind me. I ignited my jetpack, Scarlett ignited her rocket ankles with two buttons on the sides on her index fingers and they flew at a slow speed to find Ezra or any remains of him.

"Hey I think I found something." Scarlett said. She had in her hand Ezra's lightsaber.

"Sabine, we've searched this whole place for hours and I think we should call it in. I'm sorry Sabine, but Ezra's gone." Ketsu said over her comlink. "You guys might wanna hurry. We have an Imperial light cruiser incoming."

"We'll hide in the debris. You guys get out of here." Scarlett ordered. And The Shadow Caster was out of sight. Sabine and Scarlett hid behind the debris of The Interdictor.

"So we need a plan. I think we should use explosions and plant them underneath the light cruiser." Sabine planned.

Scarlett tapped Sabine's shoulder and she faced her. Scarlett pointed her finger at a body drifting behind them. They saw the body of a young man missing an arm and in a spacesuit. The sisters hovered towards it and saw that the body belonged to...

"Ezra!?" Sabine said as she watched his face.