Phil... I love you.

Dans POV
  I was looking into Phil's eyes once again. It was during a video so, I didn't say anything.

I had promised myself that today, I would at least TRY to tell Phil I loved him.

(Italics are thoughts)

I love Phil, but what if.... If.... What if he doesn't love me?
Dammit I'm I'm Daniel Howell...everyone loves me... Right?

*after the video*

Dan... You have to tell him... He won't hate you... Right?... No he's your...best friend... Dammit NO be positive for once.... No I can't I'm Dan Howell... You can do this...

Phil was sitting on the sofa on his laptop editing the video we had just recorded.

"I LOVE PHIL LESTER!" I yelled and ran to the other end of the flat to my bedroom.

"LOVE YA TOO DAN... wait WHAT?" I guess he realized I didn't mean like a brother. "DAN HOWELL GET IN HERE NOW!" Uh Oh...

I sit down on the sofa across from Phil. We share this... Eye contact like his blue eyes are burning into my brown ones.

"Dan... What did you mean by that? You love me? Like a brother or...?" His voice was more gentle than the eye contact.

"No... As a...a... Boyfriend... I understand if you don't love me like that... I just wanted you to know that... I did... So it's ok if you love me like a brother." Even though I'm not 13 my voice was cracking. "I just love you Phil. I have since that first video we did together." I put my face in my hands and braced for the worst news this week.

"....I love you too Dan...." Phil said under his breath.

Yes!

"Are you sure I mean, are you just sparing my feelings or do you really love.. Me?"

"I LOVE YOU DAN HOWELL!"

All of a sudden there was a soft gentle kiss on my lips.

It surprised me, I mean, it's Phil. Innocent little Phil.

"Phil?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my--" I got cut off.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend"

I smiled and he landed the same kiss on my lips as he did when he said he loved me.

"Phil, you are amazing, and brilliant and just... Phil!"

"Love you too Dan."

"You know what I am  hungry... Be right back!"

I left Phil very confused as I left. I went to grab the present I was saving for a good time and this is a good time.

I gave it to him.

"We don't eat  stuffed Pokemon Dan."

"I  know open the back of it."

He did as I asked and looked to find gummy bears and a note that read: I LOVE YOU PHILLY! <3

As he read the note he smiled.

"Dan"

"Phil"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Dan I'll make breakfast tomorrow. For you."

"No you don't have to do that."

"Yes I do. And you can't stop me!"

"No I can't." I say as I have an idea. "But you know what I can do?"

"What can you do?"

"This"

Phil's POV

All of a sudden Dan grabs my waist and kissed me passionatly. Which I was not expecting.

He pulled away and said he was tired and went to bed...

That tease! I'll get him back!