why?

Phil's POV

*the next day during lunch*

Me and Dan were sitting about to eat our sandwiches when Dan suddenly asks a question.

"Phil, Why do you love me?"

I look at him.

"There are millions of reasons but here's a few..."

I took a deep breath.

"You are just so kind and loving! And you are just so... You have these brown eyes that when I look at them... I feel so welcome -- like I look at them and I fell into them... And I... I drown in them. You Are funny-- your smile-- that damn smile... It's so,  perfect... Like you-- I mean you have flaws... Everybody does. But thats what makes us who we are-- what makes us human."

I look at him and he looks at me... I wonder what he's thinking.

"So, why do YOU love ME, Dan?"

"Phil! Where do I begin? You are always so positive... You make the best out of any bad situation! You are a little bunch of Sunshine! And, your eyes... Oh god, your eyes... They are like the ocean... Beautiful ocean... Blue ... I get lost in them... All the damn time! Like you may be focused on something else... But I look into them and get lost... And you... You're just so... You, Phil..." Dan sighs.

I smile at Dan , I can't help it. He's just so beautiful and he makes me so happy!

Dans POV

I love Phil and I feel so important. Like my life matters... Like no matter what, Phil will always love me and no matter what.... He will stay by my side.

I love my little Lion...

Phil's POV

I love my Bear...

Nobody's POV.

And there's nothing they wouldn't do to be with each other .... Forever...

Phil's POV

We start eating our  food.
Silently. Looking at each other every now and then... With love in our eyes...

Because obviously we love each other more than words can describe or people could observe.

Our fans were right, we ate in love... They just don't understand how much...

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short I just am
1- lazy AF

2- running out of ideas.

And

3. Missing my girlfriend so much I can't stand it since tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary!! Yayyyyy... But in all seriousness though... I need help with ideas.

And it's still not overrrr