The Mysterious call

*a week later*

Dans POV

It's been about a week that mum has been staying at the flat. She doesn't want to go home. She's... scared.

I haven't seen her this scared in... Like, 2 and a half years and... I don't like seeing her so scared because, one, it reminds me of when Dad was around. And two... She gets barely any sleep and it's bad for her... It really is.

I hear the home phone ringing and I dismiss it as like Louise calling for a collab or something.

That is until Phil starts being suddenly... He looks sad. And then says

"Oh! That's... Great.. Um" he sighed pretty dramatically. "Yeah... No problem... We'll be there... Bye.."

All of it was said pretty positively so I passed it off as like.. He didn't want to leave the house.

"We are going to meet Sean in London... He said he has to tell us something... Um important."

"Sean who?"

"Jack... Like Jacksepticeye."

"Oh. Him and Mark are who got us a lot of pretty good YouTube friends."

He paused.

"Yeah they did."

That was odd.

Well he is Phil Lester... He has the mood swings of a teenage girl.

So. The whole day I try to convince my mother to let herself sleep but, she won't listen to me so I stopped trying today. She slept all day yesterday so I can see how she might not be the tiredest person... Is that a word... I don't care.

It is now.

Anyways. Phil's been acting wierd all day.

I don't know why.

It worries me... A lot!

Mum still refuses to let me cook or do anything for her... Or Phil!

*the day of meeting since I'm lazy AF*

Still dans POV

"So why does Sean want to see us?"

Phil pauses for a moment.

"He... Uh... Wants to tell us some important news... I'm.. Not sure... What..."

He hesitated. He's lying.

"What... I know you're lying..."

"Ok... I know .... I know what he's gonna say I just can't tell you."

"Oh... Okay.." I sigh.

I wait as Phil drives us... In mums car... Ya know since he crashed ours.

Anyways we got there and saw Sean... Standing there. In the rain... Since it IS London .

But there's sadness in those usually bright blue eyes of his.

We got out of the car.

Sean hugged Phil, making me even MORE confused.

They were both on the verge of tears.

"What is it?"

Hahaha I'm evil.... Not really um I'm starting the next chapter already soooo

See ya when I upload it in roughly half an hour

Buh-bye XD