<7>

"okay, jimin? what do you think of this?"

i picked up my head to see jaeeun standing by the doorway of her dressing room. she was wearing high waisted denim shorts with a simple shirt that had pizza written in small letters.

"yes? no?"

"mm, yes," i simply said. she pouted suddenly, "no, this isn't the right one." she, then, went back into her dressing room and closed the door after herself.

"jaeeun, i said it was fine," i told her. "no, i saw the look in your eyes. this isn't it." i sighed slightly scratching the side of my head. girl can be complicated.

after some few minutes, the door unlocked and jaeeun came out. this time, she was wearing a white denim overall dress with a black crop top under it. she smiled looking at me as she turned around. "okay, how about this one? i'm liking the overall."

my eyes wondered at her as i stared at her in slight awe

my eyes wondered at her as i stared at her in slight awe. her pale skin and her long legs along with her long black hair that fell past her shoulders and a smile plastered on her face made me feel overwhelmed.

"jimin? hello."

i came back to my senses when i realized my mouth went dry. so i licked my lips. "it's nice on you." jaeeun gave a grin as she looked down at her outfit. "this is the one." she went back into the dressing room and grabbed her previous clothes she had on before we came to the cash register. she paid for the clothes herself while wearing it.

"are you not going to shop for any clothes?" she asked. "no. what's wrong with what i'm wearing?"

"well, it's too normal," she said. as we continued walking, she gasped and suddenly stopped before grabbing my hand and pulling me into another store. she pulled me towards a store model. "this. this would be perfect for you!"

"yeah, but uh, it's expensive, and it wouldn't look right on me?" i told her. but she was already grabbing at the pieces of clothing. "try them on," she said throwing them at me. i blinked a couple of times before she pulled me to a dressing me forcing me inside.

"hurry and change! i want to see it when you come out," she said. sighing slightly, i stood there awkwardly staring at myself in the mirror in this small room. well, i can't get out now.

slowly, i started to strip off my clothes putting on the outfits jaeeun had chose for me. and then went out when i was ready. jaeeun's attention came upon me when she gasped and smiled widely. "it's totally your style!"

i was wearing black skinny jeans which were slightly ripped at some spots, a white cotton t-shirt, and then a dark blue denim jacket over it that had fire sewed on the back. i looked at jaeeun as she admired the whole outfit i wore.

"i already paid for it. lets go."