Bendy's Creativity - The Start a Story

BENDYS POV

"Uh... Boris? Are you okay?" I arched a brow, looking curiously at my old friend as he was seemingly spaced out. I began to wonder what he could possibly be thinking about. "H-huh? Oh! Yeah. I'm fine, pal. Don't you worry 'bout me." He gave a closed eye grin and a thumbs up, then looking a bit concerned as he meekly pointed to (Y/N), bringing his other hand up towards his mouth as he drooped his ears. "Is she gonna be alright...?"

I looked down at my little darlin', smiling tenderly down at her as she rested peacefully in my arms. "She's alright. Just... too much excitement for one day." I gave a sheepish smile as I lifted her up bridle style, carrying her towards the far end of the Safe Room. "She needs a good place to rest and regain her energy! Someplace comfy. Like..." A lightbulb appeared over the top of my head glowing brightly. I had a brilliant idea!

"Hey Boris? Can ya hold her for a sec? I need both hands for this." I carefully held her out towards him, and he nodded eagerly. "Of course! I don't mind." He smiled as I transferred her into his arms, holding her against him protectively. "Thanks, pal! Now... time to get down to business."

I spun around and aimed at the back wall, steadily holding out both of my hands towards it. I took in a deep breath before exhaling slowly, closing my eyes as I tried my best to envision what I wanted to create. It had to be absolutely perfect. Only the best! After thinking about it thoroughly, leaving no detail untouched, I began to craft my creation.

Ink blots fired from my palms at a rapid pace, all of them slowly forming together to create a large rectangle against the wall. I walked towards it and rubbed my chin, of course getting ink all over my face. "Hmmm... like this!" I snapped my fingers, the large rectangle immediately taking on the form of an elegant bed.

"YES! I knew I could do it!" I jumped up and down with glee, eyes sparkling as I looked over my masterpiece in wonderment. It looked even better than I had imagined! Though... I had imagined it in color. I just didn't know how to create colored objects yet. Only black and white. But still! It was perfect.

It had beautiful silken sheets that were perfectly folded across the bed and tucked beneath each corner, elegant drapes that dangled down and touched the floor, (creating a perfect place to hide underneath) a large wooden bed frame that had four posts at each corner, a wicker looking headboard, and of course, a lovely king sized mattress that was so soft? It could even rival the Tempur-Pedic company! It held the softness of a big, fluffy cloud~.

"Hah! Whew... so whaddya think, Boris? Do you think she'll like i-..." I turned around to face Boris with a wide grin, looking rather pleased with myself as I asked for his opinion on my fantastic creation. However, as I turned around, my words suddenly became tangled up in my mouth and I began to blush. (Y/N) had woken up from all the commotion, and in Boris's hold, she was eagerly staring at what I had made with widened eyes.

I tugged nervously at my bow tie, gulping as I gave her a shy smile. "S-so! Uh... what do you think, darlin'? I made it with you in mind." She looked up at Boris with a thankful nod, then slipping down from his hold and onto the floor. She walked towards me, stopping only mere inches away. I began to grow more nervous. What if she didn't like it?

Without a word she flung herself into my arms, leaving me stunned for a moment. "I love it. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me... thank you, Bendy." My eyes widened at her words, and I found myself hugging her gently in return, a smile now finding its way onto my face as well. "You're welcome, darlin'. I just want you to be happy here.. with m-us." I quickly corrected myself, hoping she didn't catch that last part.

She giggled, giving me a quick squeeze before letting go and pulling back to look into my eyes. "Bendy... I am happy here. I'm the happiest I have ever been." She smiled a genuine smile, taking my hand and leading me towards the bed. We both sat down at the edge together, and I heard an audible sigh of contentment escape her lips.

"Wow... this is probably the softest thing I've ever sat on." She ran her hand along the sheets, looking rather pleased. "And it's silk! That's my favorite!" She laughed as she fell backwards onto the mattress, looking up briefly to lock eyes with Boris. "Come join us!" She called out to him, causing his tail to wag in excitement. He nodded and quickly made his way over to the bed, curling up at the foot of the mattress happily.

"Good thing I made it king sized." I chuckled, winking at (Y/N) before joining them, laying back beside her. "Huh... this is pretty soft." I mused aloud. "Hey! I have an idea!" She chirped, looking from me to Boris. "Since we're probably going to be in here for a while, why don't we tell stories~?" Boris began to nod with a big smile, his tail wagging even faster than before. "Hey! That's a swell idea!"

"Stories, huh?" I asked with a sly smirk. "What kind of stories?" (Y/N) gave a 'hum' in thought before shrugging. "Any kind. Which ever kind you'd like, I guess~" My smirk grew in size as I knew exactly which kind I would tell. "Well in that case... mind if I go first...~?"

----------------------------------------------------------

// And that's why it's called cliff hanger~~! x3 I hope you all enjoyed! I'm so sorry for the short chapter, but worry not! The second one will be up later on today, so don't worry. ;) Let me know if you want to see the next chapter! Until next time~! ❤️