0.3

i take my gloves off and look at the now gray haired boy sitting in front of me.

"what do you think?" i ask him the same question i ask everytime.

"it looks the same..." his eyebrows furrow and i hear him mutter, quiet enough that I almost couldn't hear it. 

"what do you mean it looks the same?" i ask, confused. "it's a completely differen't color"

startled, yoongi looks up at me through the mirror and fakes a smile.

"n-nothing. it looks great, thank you" he stutters. still confused, i nod.

he stands up and we talk over to the counter. he pays me and i wave to him like i do every week.

"i'll see you next week" he says before i can. i smile and nod.

"see you next week"

he's halfway to the door when he stops and pauses. he turns around and walks back to me.

"um... would you like to hang out sometime?" the slightly shorter boy asks, looking me in the eyes for a moment before looking away. i smile.

"of course!" he looks back up at me, slightly suprised and smiles. "let me see your phone"

he furrows his eyebrows, confused but pulls out his phone from his back pocket. he unlocks it and hand it to me.

i smile as i notice his wallpaper is a picture of a cute small brown dog. 

"is this your dog?" i ask, showing him the screen. he blushes and nods.

"yeah, his name is holly"

"he's cute" I go into his contacts and add my number into his phone. i set the contact name as 'jiminie' and take a selfie for the contact picture.

i save my number and look at yoongi who is looking at me weirdly. i smile at him and hand him his phone back.

"i added my number into your phone so you can contact me" i explain and he takes his phone back, pocketing it. he nods and smiles at me.

"thanks, i'll message you soon"

i nod and he turns around to leave again.

"bye" i say and he turns around, waving at me.

"bye" he walks out of the shop and the bell jingles.

i sit on the counter and wait for the next customer to walk in.

_________________

Jungkook and i walk back to our apartment together. our shifts just ended and we had nothing planned to do afterwards.

"did yoongi come today?" jungkook asks, breaking the silence.

"yeah, you missed him" i say, looking up at the boy who's taller than me even though he's younger than me. "he came while you went out to get us lunch"

"really?" he whines. "i wanted to see him"

"you can see him next week whe he comes. why did it take you two hours to get lunch anyways?"

"i got lost"

"how do you get lost in a place you've lived in for most of your life?"

"i took a wrong turn and i ended up in some random place" he says, laughing. "i don't know what it was but it looked pretty cool. i think it was some kind of abandoned pool. it was huge, we should go explore it sometime"

"how would we explore it if you found it accidently? do you know where it is?"

"not exactly but it somewhere near here. we can ask around, somebody has to know its there"

"alright" i say as we enter the apartment building. we walk over to the elevators and press the up button since we're both too lazy to take the stairs after a long day of work.

i unlock the door to our room and we step inside. i turn the light on and walk to the bathroom where i wash my face and do my daily skin care routine. i use the bathroom and walk outside, jungkook going inside after i walk out.

i walk into my room and sit down on my bed, plugging my almost dead phone into the charger.

i unlock my phone and see that i have a message from an unknown number. i click on it.

____________________________

(bold is yoongi, italics is jimin)

hello, it's yoongi

the guy that dies his hair every week if you didn't know

hello~

ah~ you responded~

i didn't think you would

why did you think that?

i gave you my number for a reason

i thought you gave me a fake number

sorry

why would you think that?

thats what everyone else does

thats terrible

yeah

well anyways, are you busy tomorrow?

no, i have the day off

do you want to go to the mall or something?

that sounds great, just message me what time and where

alright, i'll see you tomorrow then?

yup, i'll see you tomorrow

goodnight

night

_______________________________

i lock my phone and put it on the small table next to my bed. i cover up with blankets and drift off to sleep, smiling as i think about what will happen tomorrow.