epilogue

the bell jingles on the door, inturrupting my conversation with jungkook and taehyung. we were discussing what color taehyung should dye his hair next and we're currently in between blonde and orange.

i turn around and see my red haired boyfriend walk in. we started dating shortly after the talk we had during the walk a couple weeks ago.

i immediately stand up and walk towards him, smiling.

"yoongi~" i say, hugging him. he pulls away and kisses my forehead. "why are you here early? i thought you were coming tomorrow?"

"i was going to but i decided that i wanted to change my hair today and i know you work today,"

i smile and nod, letting him sit down.

"what color do you want?" I ask.

"brown," he says.

"brown?" i ask, he's been getting bright and unusual colors lately so brown is a little weird. "why?"

"i think this will be the last time i'll dye my hair for a while so i figured i'll do it a normal color," he says. 

"you're going to stop dyeing your hair?" taehyung asks, walking over to us.

"yeah," yoongi replies as i put the brown hair dye in his hair.

"why?" jungkook asks and yoongi shrugs.

"dyeing it doesn't really change anything or help so i decided i'll stop dyeing it,"

jungkook and taehyung nod, understanding. yoongi recently told them and hoseok about him being colorblind so now everyone in our group knows. tawhyung and jungkook were understanding and that made yoongi happy, knowing that not everybody would hate him because of it.

we sit and talk randomly about stuff as i dye yoongi's hair. we decide that blonde hair would look the best on taehyung and jungkook starts to dye his hair while i finish yoongi's.

i finish drying yoongi's now brown hair and he smiles at me.

"thank you," he says and i smile back, nodding. he pays and gets ready to leave.

"i'll see you guys later at jin's," he says and we all agree. jin invited us over to hang out tonight.

yoongi kissis me before leaving and i sit down, watching as jungkook dries taehyungs hair.

"blonde does look good on you," jungkook says as he finishes.

"you're right. maybe i'll try orange next time," taehyung says, standing up.

We clean up the shop and get all of our stuff together.

"can you close the shop tonight?" i ask jungkook. "i'm leaving early,"

"yeah, i got it," he says. i grab my stuff and get ready to leave.

"thank you," i say, leaving the shop. i walk back home and get ready for tonight.

♡♡♡

A/n- colors is over now! i'm sorry for such a crappy ending but thank you for reading and supporting. i'm currently working on three more stories right now, roommate, addict and stay, and i plan on publishing Roommate soon! thanks for reading and make sure to support my other stories!