0.5

yoongi walks out of the changing room with a light pink sweater on.

"you look cute! i told you it would look good on you," i say as he looks at himself in the mirror.

"yeah, it doesn't look bad," he says, looking over at me and smiling. "what color is this again?"

"it's light pink," i say. yoongi's been asking me about the colors of things a lot since we've been shopping and it's confusing me. maybe he's color blind? i shake my head and shrug to myself, i don't want to make any assumptions. it wouldnt make sense anyway, why would he dye his hair if he was colorblind?

he nods and looks at himself in the mirror before going into the small changing room to change out of it. this is the fifth store we've been in so far and i found enough clothes for me but yoongi seemed like he was having a hard time choosing what to wear so i've been picking things out that i think would look good on him.

"i think I'll buy it," yoongi says as he steps out of the changing room with the black shirt he was wearing earlier on. he holds the pink sweater in his arms and i nod.

we leave the changing room area and walk over to the counter to pa for the few clothing items i made yoongi try on.

we pay and leave the store, carrying multiple bags. we walk along until yoongi's phone rings. we stop where we are and yoongi looks at his caller id.

"uh... it's important," he says, looking up at me, making sure it's okay with me if he answers it. i nod at him.

he answers the call, putting the phone up to his ear. he talks for a little bit until something he says catches my ear.

"yeah, i'll be over in a little bit," he says into the phone. "is it alright if I bring someone with me?"

yoongi ends the call soon after that and turns to me.

"my friend namjoon needs me to come over to hear something that he wrote," yoongi says and i nod. "and you were telling me earlier that you were interested in music producing and stuff so i figured you might want to come with me, if thats fine with you,"

"yeah, thats cool," i say, nodding.

"i took a taxi here and i'm pretty sure you did the same?" yoongi sort of asks and i nod, letting him continue. "so, we can take a taxi over to his place if that's cool,"

"thats fine with me," i say and he nods. we walk out of the doors of the mall and walk around until we find a taxi.

we get into the taxi and yoongi gives the driver and address.

we start driving and the ride is silent. it doesn't take as long to get to the address as i thought it would, it took at most ten minutes.

yoongi gets out first and I follow after him. I look up and realize that we're standing in front of a large company building.

"what is this place?" i ask as yoongi stands next to me, the taxi driving away.

"this is bighit, the company i work at," yoongi explains, walking up to the front doors. i follow him and he pulls a card out from his back pocket, scanning it so the doors open. i follow him inside. "i work here with my friend, namjoon, who i mentioned earlier. we're music producers for this company,"

"that's so cool," i say, following him down a hallway. a lady greets yoongi as we're walking and he says hi to her.

we walk over to an elevator and get inside. he presses the button labeled '4' and the elevator starts moving.

"i work on the fourth floor, namjoon and I share a studio. it's pretty big for the both of us," he says and i nod.

the door open again and we walk down another hallway. yoongi stops at a door and opens it, revealing a large room with equiptment. I look around, seeing various ryan (from kakao talk) figures set up and i spot a guy sitting in a chair in front of a computer across the room. he spins his chair around to face us and he smiles when he see's yoongi.