Chapter 1

Edd woke up and looked around. He realized  he had to finish his animation. He would not be attending VidCon, but still wanted to animate for it. He noticed Tord was still asleep. Edd grabbed his animating tablet and silently started animating. He didn't notice Tord woke up. Tord said, "Jeg elsker deg så mye, edd."

Edd jumped, suprised. "what does that mean?" He asked.

Tord said," It means, 'I love you so much, Edd.'"

Edd hugged and kissed Tord's cheek"I love you more, though."

A while later, Edd was done with the animation and was watching Professor Why with Tom, Matt, and Tord. After the crappy episode ended, Tord asked Edd, "wanna go walk in the forest?"

Edd said, "sure.'

While walking in the forest, Tord asked Edd, "Do you want to learn some Norwegian?"

Edd nodded and Tord said, "always remember this: du er søt. Jeg elsker deg og du er mer enn perfekt. this means, 'you are sweet. I love you and you are more than perfect.'"

Edd stood there hugging Tord for a minute. "No, Tord. you are all of those things and more"

Tord chuckled and said, "Yeah, right..."

As they were walking, Edd was lost in his thoughts, and was not paying attention. He tripped, and realized  there was no ground beneath him.

"EDD!!!"