Chapter 6

Edd and Tord hugged for what seemed like hours before Tord asked, " Why did you cry in your coma?"

Edd had no way to describe it. He stared into Tord's eyes, trying to think of a way to tell him.

"I-It was terrible. First, it was what happened with me, falling and seeing me on the ground but we had switched places.. a-and i spoke in Norwegian. Then, i was in a gray empty room, w-with whispers of regrets and why... why i'm not good enough for you, Tord. It was torture. I whispered what you told me to remember in the f-forest and the whispers stopped. it was just... silence. I screamed and cried out. No sound, No matter what I did. I kept crying, i missed Tom and Matt.. but... I missed you the most. I started to feel nothing after a while..."

Tord gave Edd the most concerned stare he ever had. "E-Edd... I wish this never happened... its my fault. I took you to the forest. I felt like i was worthless and hopeless while you were in a coma.... and because of me... you have had the worst experience of your life. Now your probably traumatized."

Edd hugged Tord and started to cry gently. "I-I am traumatized but... i feel the safest a person could when I'm around you. I'm afraid to sleep now, b-but none of this is your fault."

Tord sighed and said, "Again, i wish this never happened to you. Let me call Matt and Tom."

***********************************************************************************************

Matt bust through the door. "EDD!" He yelled.

Tom came in and said, "you ok?"

Tord was amazed when Edd put on a cheery face and spoke in a steady, cheery voice. "I'm fine, don't worry!"