The sleepover part 3!

Thanks for all the support! And thanks nuggetnugget11!

                                (Edited)
Lucy P.O.V
As we leaned closer, my eyes were closed tight when I heard a creak, as I glanced over I saw the door open slowly with a loud creak due to the one time Natsu ran into it. I and Wendy look back at each other than to Erza.
   "Erza, i-it's not what it l-looks like!" I desperately sputter out.
   "Shh, your secret safe with me," she says with a sly grin.

   "It's-it's not what y-you think..." Wendy stutters in a low whisper. How cute! Wait for bad Lucy! I mentally scold my self.

Erza P.O.V (rewind a little bit)
The girls are saying they don't what to wait but I glared at them and told them they had to or it would be rude. Since I'm starting to get hungry I decided to go check on them, the door creaks open slowly, what I had seen was not expected. Wendy and Lucy looked as if they were about to kiss.
   "I-it's not what it l-looks like!" Lucy had sputtered out, her face as red as my hair, ha that's funny.
   "Don't worry your secrets safe with me," I said with a sly grin on my face.
   "I-it's really not what y-you think!" Wendy whispers in protest, with a stutter, and her face was even darker than my hair, oh my Mavis! This is too cute! 
    "Ok, ok come on the girls are going savage." I put my hands up in surrender.

Wendy's P.O.V

I was so close, I was so close to the thing I yearned for most, Lucy soft pink lips.

T.B.C

Thanks for reading my lovely potatoes! See you next time >////<