Dinner!

*Edited*

Wendy's P.O.V

I steal glances at Lucy, I try to be as neat as possible so I don't look like a slob, usually, I wasn't too self-conscious when I ate, but I couldn't help but be nervous. Although compared to everyone's manners mine were really good, even better than Erza's! I think I'll be fine, I'm doing better than everyone since they're so hungry and the food really good, well besides Lucy she looks so pretty and graceful at anything and everything she does, goodness Wendy when did you start thinking like this. I mean yeah I had always admired her but know its more than that.  I know now what it was, I wanted Lucy, I was in love. I wanted to make her fall for me as well, I'll try my hardest for that.

Lucy's P.O.V

I can't help but stare at Wendy and thank Mavis she hadn't noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Good gosh, she's just so perfect, so sweet and caring. I knew for sure, I wanted to be with Wendy, I was in love for sure. Oh, Mavis, I have to talk to Carla about this, how'd I just realize this!?

Mira's P.O.V

I see Wendy and Lucy glancing at each other. I had hearts in my eyes as I started to plot and plan so my new ship could sail.

Erza's P.O.V

I see Mira with hearts in her eyes oh no, she knows. Well, I guess I'll let her work her magic. No one can stop that shipping demon not even me. I sighed feeling bad for my teammates, oh well.

T.B.C

Gray~sama! "On it potato-san, potato-san doesn't own Fairy Tail only the plot of this story, see ya'." Thanks Gray~sama!<3 Love you! "Eh, go away!" You'll love me one day!! Any way thank you for the support, my lovely potatoes, I love you all and appreciate all your support!!