The sleepover!

(Edited)
Lucy p.o.v
I was walking home with Plue, they should be here at 8:00 currently, I paused looking at the clock on the wall, it's 5:00.  I decided to start dinner, which was chicken and Dumplings, and then started dessert, cheesecake. As everything began to bake, the cheesecake in the oven and the chicken and dumplings cooking in a pot, I started to set up the guest room which has two bunk beds and 1 queen sized mattress, which was mine but I moved it in there for the sleepover. I would have to share a bed with one of the girls, I hope they went won't mind  I glanced at the clock as I walked out to the living room, it was now 6:30, so I thought I should change into some pajamas for the sleepover. (As you can see those are her pajamas)

I should set the table I thought to myself, so that's what I did, it was quick and easy to set

I should set the table I thought to myself, so that's what I did, it was quick and easy to set. I then went to get dinner plates and silverware set at the table.  There was a soft knock at my front door, I hurried to the door to see the first one here was Wendy.

        Wendy's p.o.v
   "Wow, Lucy it smells wonderful!" I say as I take a deep whiff of cheesecake in.
   "Thank you, now come in!" She said happily.
   "I'm early it's only 7:40, sorry Carla left early and didn't wanna be home alone or go to anyone else," I said embarrassedly as I began to flush a light pink.
   "No I love seeing you, I mean,  uhh,  I was lonely too,  I didn't- " she started to get flustered for some reason and started to stumble over her own words.
  "Thanks!" I cut her off so she would calm down and it seemed to work as her face relaxed with a soft sweet smile, that smile makes my heart feel funny, why?
  "You gonna come in?"
  "Oh, yeah! " I stammered happily and rushed in because of being flustered and in turn tripped, it happened so fast. She had gone to catch me but also fell in the process due to slipping as she rushed to my rescue. I was now below her, my legs between hers, and her arms next to my face, my face looked sunburnt due to my blush.
   "I'm so sorry!" We both said. But then I felt the urge to lean up when I saw how close her lips were to mine, as if she read my mind she bent down now no more than a mere inches away from kissing me.  "Hiiii!!!"  Yelled Mira, Juvia, Cana, Ezra, and Levy. We drew apart and scrambled to our feet. helping each other up.

T.B.C

Gray~sama! "I know, I know, potato-san does not own F.T or any of the characters, only the plot." Bye! Love you my potatoes, hope you enjoyed, till next time.