How to Explain

OMG thank you guys for 1.2K reads!!!! IM SO GREATFULL!!!! Also sorry I've been super busy, I've been super sick, and a bunch of h.w And I was grounded forever and I only had my tablet and I have trouble righting on it.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Yes?" I ask nervous. "It was good and I w-want to d-do it again." Wendy blushed looking down. I smiled widely because I was so glad she wasn't mad and wanted more. She attentively placed her hands on my shoulders. "P-please kiss me." The small girl whispered breathlessly. *its about to get saucy but not limey so chill* I slowly placed a kiss on her lips pulling slightly on her lower lip, she parted her lips letting me explore her mouth, grabbed her shoulders to deepen the kiss. ~CREAK~ My front door creaked loudly. "WHAT ON TENRU ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Carla screeched. Oh my Mavis! Me and Wendy jumped back from each other red in the face. "U-uh w-well!"

<<<<

Carla's P.O.V

"Happy I'll be right back, I left my favorite blanket back at Lucy's place with Wendy." I said summing my wings. "I cant sleep without it." I said flying off.

>>>>

Cana's P.O.V

I was watching Lucy and Wendy making out, what I like yuri, don't judge! I mean your the one reading this!!!

ok so I was wondering if you all would like me to make an Various X Reader for Fairy Tail or BNHA???????? please comment!

Love, Author~sama!