Pretty cure, Gem 6!!!

Episode one: The shimmering spirit of CURE JEWEL!

A dark silhouette appeared cloaked in clouds and mist. I was there, stuck in the middle of it all. The figure pointed at me. "You!" She said (I knew it was female because of her voice) I looked behind me to make sure she was talking to me. Nobody else was there, it was just us.

"You have been chosen to help Enchantilia!" I just looked with my mouth open, looking pretty stupid for that matter. Then 4 other figures appeared, they had no face or clothes or anything, they were just dark figures. I gasped as they walked slowly towards me. They joined hands trapping me in a circle. I looked for the first one.

"You must find the cures to the illness that is the Dark Deminions, you must find the athlete, the youth, the mother figure and the genius..." "W..w..what are you t..t..t..t..talking about?" I stuttered, my voice trembling as my heart was pounding away in my chest. Suddenly the first figure broke the circle by walking towards me, I tried to move but I couldn't. My feet were stuck to the floor like I was in a pit of toffee. She then started to go through me, like a ghost. She was in me, she littirally walked into me. In my head I heard her voice. "You are the leader, you are the first, you are pretty cure!" I screamed.

I woke up screaming and sweating. I was panting like a dog. Her words kept ringing inside my head "You are the leader, you are the first, you are pretty cure!" My bedroom door opened,

"I AM NOT PRETTY CURE!" I screamed frantically pointing my teddy as if it were a gun.

My mum stared at me blankly. "Rida what are you talking about?" She sat down on my bed and felt my forehead. "Are you ok? Maybe you shouldn't go to school." I shook my head, I had to go it was my first day at this school, I had recently moved here. My father got offered a job so we now live here in Frolorian, it has bueatiful parks and beaches. Also since it was my first day at this school I needed to go so I could fit in, adjust, although that was going to be hard this would be everybody's 2nd year at the school and not only that, it was a fancy school.

My mum shrugged, concern was written on her face. She then went downstairs to make breakfast. I went to my desk. My room is on the second floor, it is painted a light pink and the floor is a periwinkle carpet. I sat down at my desk and stared at the mirror, I had the classic bedhead, my pink hair looked like candyfloss, i groaned, after wrestling with my hair after my comb got tangled in it I managed to tie it into to buns, one either side of my head with a few strands loose. I breathed a sigh of relief as I put on my uniform, it had a white polo shirt and a black blazer, I was wearing a short black skirt and my flats and I wore my white tights (which were blinking itchy!). I slid down the banestar of the stairs and then flew off. I crashed into the wall. Oww!!! After a quick breakfast and saying goodbye to my parents I rushed out of the house.

"Rida!" I skidded on my heels. I turned to the left to see my nieghbour, Miss Richison standing there, she was a young and pretty lady with long chessnut hair falling below her shoulders. Beside her were her children, they were like 6 years old or something, both little chibi girls with massive brown eyes and their hair tied into a pony tail, They were identicle twins, Megan and Morgan, Although they were sweet they were known for their hatred of baby sitters, conicidently my mother had volenteered me to baby sit them, brilliant, "Rida, are you still up for baby sitting?" I nodded and smiled as my eyes fell onto their mansion. A big bueatiful castle. As white as quartz with beautiful fountains and sparkling water pouring. Suddenly I saw something, shimmering in the sky. A pink jewel littirelly falling from the sky, I was intrigued.

I followed it and jumped so I could catch it, my hand almost clasped it but then the wind blew and it flew away. I don't know why but I chased it suddenly I bumped into somebody and fell. I must have hit my head or something because I woke up to see a face a few inches away from mine. "Are you ok?" I looked at the face, it belonged to a male, he kinda long hair which was a light brown and green eyes. I felt myself blush. I shot up and ended up headbutting him in the nose. "OMG I AM SO SORRY!! ARE YOU OK?!" I pratically screamed. He laughed. Thank goodness his nose was fine, his bueatiful, perfect nose... sorry sorry I drifted off there. He helped me up. In his hand I saw the pink jewel. My eyes widened. "Hey, um that gem, could I possibly have it?" I asked. His face frowned and he shook his head. "I'm sorry but no." I couldn't help but feel very frustrated. But i turned to walk away as i did my hand brushed against his, the one concealing the jewel. "Wait!" He exclaimed, I swiveled on my heals. He gave me the gem, as I touched it it glowed brightly. "It did it again." He murmered. I looked at him, confused, He looked at my uniform "Look, you go to Fanciette's school for girls, right?" I nodded. "Well I go to the boys school next door, meet me at the libary at break." I nodded. He took the gem and ran off to catch his bus. He waved at me, I blushed again, OH SUGAR I WAS GOING TO MISS MY BUS.