Episode 4: The Shining intellect of Cure Sapphire!

Hi guys I am sorry I haven't finished the cover yet, but don't worry it is in progress.  I'm sorry it takes me long to update but please bare with. Also...

THANK U FOR 200 READS!!!  I will now have to think of something special to do. If you have any ideas please tell me because I am extremley clueless.  So here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy it!!! :D :D :D

P.S. Here is that plot twist you all knew was coming!!! ;) 

Here we go again. I was having the same dream, you may wonder why I hadn't pinched myself but I knew this was the last time, thank goodness!  Also there was something about the background that made me stay.  It was like I was surrounded by part of the rainbow. Pink, red, yellow and green. It made the whole scene a lot brighter. In fact the usual figure seemed clearer. A beautiful purple, deep and pure. Even her voice sounded lighter but you could not deny a hint of sadness in her tone. She apprached me but I wasn't scared just cautious.  I could now see she was wearing a cloak. All I could see were a bright purple eyes which shone like amythests. 

"You are so close my dear. One to go!" She pointed to a clearing. I could see Kat, Rikona and Yulene smiling and talking.  Each surrounded by a glow that represented their gems. Then they all turned and in ran a shining blue figure. She seemed a bit flustered, looking all around as if so confused.
"But it unfortunatley wont be easy."  She said. Just then a black figure flew above us. I looked up only to be thrown to the ground. Suddenly the ground started moving like a conveyer belt moving us all towards a cliff end which I hadn't seen earlier. Faster and faster. I tried to get up but the rough ground grazed my knee and I tumbled back to the ground. Over the cliff I saw Kat go over first. Then Rikona, Yulene next and finally the blue figure. Their screams however were nothing compared to mine as I fell of the cliff.

I woke up in cold sweat. 
"It's just a dream, it's just a dream." I chanted to myself. But then I realised I wasn't on my bed, I was on the floor. However my duvet, still on my bed, looked like it hadn't been touched. I dreaded to see what was on my knee but I looked anyway. A graze. It was huge and boy did it sting.  I climbed back into bed and hummed to myself. But that still didn't block out the screams of my friends that was enbedded in my brain. 

Finally it stopped when the sun rose.  I yawned and stretched. I put on my ring and grinned as it twinkled as if Pinkerbelle was giving me a reassuring smile. 
"Get ready for school Ree!" I heard my mum call from downstairs. I ran to my desk and and brushed out my pink hair, I noticed that is seemed thicker and shinier. (A/N: Is that a word? lol) I guess there were bright sides to being Pretty cure. I have to say even though it is scary I do love it. I put on my uniform and slid down the bannister. After eating breakfast and skipped to the bus stop. On my way I saw Kat, Rikona and Yulene talking. 
"Good morning!" Yulene chirped in her muscial tone. I smiled at her.
"How are the dreams?" Rikona enquired.
"Just one more cure to find," I replied. Suddenly in unison our rings began to shake and vibrate. We all squeezed our fists and out our furry (and feathery) friends came. 

"So there is only one more to find?" Sunny asked, she sounded a little sad.
"The genius, right?" Crimson asked
"Right!" Pinkerbelle replied.
"Who would that be?" Kat wondered.

"Hi girls!" Naoko cried as she and Michiko strolled along the pavement, quickly we sueezed our fists and they all went back into their rings.
"Did you hear? There is going to be a special announcement at school." Michiko exclaimed. 
"Really? I wonder what it will be..." Yulene began to wonder.
"Well judging by the fact that all tests will be taken 7 to 2 days before half term, it's not going to be that. So taking into account the months and celebrations there are during that time, there is a 50% chance that the announcement will be that..."
"That you are a total nerd Naoko!" A spiteful voice yelled. Hilda.
"Pu-lease! Pick on someone who has the same brain power as you!" Michiko retorted.
"Yeah but where is she going to find a slug?" Kat commented which sent all six of us into fits of laughter.
Hilda gave us a dirty look but strut off to join her friends.