Chapter 10

Vic's POV

"Baby Baby wake uppp! Wake uppppp!" A voice spoke and jumped around on the bed causing me to wobble and roll. "Noo, leave me alone." I took my blanket and tried to pull it over my face. "Vic get the fuck up." my blanket was pulled from me completely. "No." I pouted. A weight was on my and then there was pressure on my dick and lips. I moaned a little and opened my eyes. Oh it was Kellin. I kissed him back and then once he pulled away I closed my eyes again. "C'mon, I let you sleep later then school hours. Link is set up and ready down at my old house." He told. I opened my eyes slowly. "Can I shower? I feel like a fucking rat." I mumbled. "If I can steal clothes."

I got up and walked clumsily to the shower. He took the hint and went into my dresser to get clothes. He ended up setting a pair for me to on the toilet, no clue when he came in. It took me about five minutes to get dressed and join him on me bed. "Go time?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand. "Now when you're done, you are not going to be able to put any weight on your leg at all, and I mean zero. I will carry your ass everywhere. You might not make the soccer team if you mess it up." He spoke to me like a doctor would. I didn't mind it. It was kinda hot.

"Babe, I got it, but I'm still super tired, I will be asleep through it, right?" I asked. He nodded. "Good, then promise me when I wake up your face is the first I see, I mean, I'd love my parents but, they work sooo." I laughed. He nodded. "I got you, we're gunna take a car so I can get you back."

_________

I woke up to a cold water splash, then pain. I wiped my face and looked around. Kellin and my parents were sitting to my left. "So you were taking to long to wake up, and I've got work in an hour, so yeah." Kellin laughed. "What?" I asked and tried to sit up. "Ahh, Vic soo, all is good. I know Kellin has told you multiple times no weight at all, so yeah. Kellin has the pain meds, right?" He looked over to Kellin.

"Shit." he mumbled.

"Kellin I gave you one fucking job!" Mr.Lee yelled at him. "Excuse me I fucking nearly was killed last night for your ass. " Kellin stood up. "I'll be back in like thirty minutes." He groaned. "Give the kid one damn job and he can't even do it right." Mr.Lee shook his head.

"Watch it Jason." A voice from the corner called out. Oh, it was Kellin's dad."What?" He raised his eyesbrows. "He's smarter then you in so many ways, he's smarter then anyone I've ever met. He was a mama's boy, you need to remember that." He warned Mr.Lee.

"I know, I'm just, I don't ask him for much." He sighed.

"And? Do you even know what today is?" His dad scoffed.

"April twenty fourth, big deal. You know this is why I always sided with Mary."

"It's his birthday. Not only that but Kate's too. Y'know he told me he was done celebrating it just because of Kate. So you better apologize when he gets his back here." He sat down and stuck a hang out to my parents, introducing himself. "Wait, It's Kellin's birthday?" I asked. "Yeah, don't do anything to day for him, wait til tomorrow or something, You heard about Kate right?" He looked at me, I just nodded.

Kellin came back in and tossed the bottle at Mr.Lee. "He was just down the street." He hummed, Then he sat in the corner and rubbed his eyes. "One every time your leg starts to hurt. This should last, if not, just tell Kellin. And don't OD. That's not fun." He turned around and headed out. "Dad, could you carry Vic to the car and back up to his bed, I can't, Gabe needs me at work." He looked up to his dad. "Yeah, sure. I mean. Are you sure you're up for work?" He asked. Kellin nodded. "I won't touch any cars, fuck they wouldn't trust me to." He stood up and came over to me. "If you need anything at all text me, I know you can relay on your parents but I'd take any excuse to get me out." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.