Chapter 9

I looked over at Jordan and smiled, you wouldnt have been able to tell that only eight months ago she had, had a heart attack and now she wa spacing the room with nerves as we were about to have an important Skype call from America as a meeting.

"Jordan just breathe!" i said and she nodded " have to dont i!" she said and i smiled, she had stoped refering to herself as 'one' as it turns out she never liked saying it she was brought up to say it and got use to it.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug "better?" i asked and she shook her hea d"nerves are still there!" she said and i smiled "are you always like this?" i asked and she nodded "sometimes worse,i ve been known to freeze on occasion!" she said and i smiled "is it sad i want to see that!" i said and she glared at me and i smiled.

She grabbed a paper clip and seemed more relaxed "okay what did you do?" i asked and she smiled "i normally have a paper clip in my hand, i make all my nerves go onto the paper clip so im not thinking about them!" she said and i smiled "well it worked you dont seem the slightest bit nervous!" i said and she lightly kissed me.

There was the Skype call noise and our American invester's face poped up "Hello from America!" a man said and we smiled "Hello from England, how are you?" i asked and he smiled "im very good thank you, how are you over there?" he asked,

"were very good thank you!" Jordan said full of confidence and i smiled.The buisness meeting went on for at least three hours until it was over, we just had to make a date for the next one "alright girls im free in two days time, early morning and im only free then for at least a year!" he said with a light laugh and i just looked at Jordan and she looked at me.

"do we go for it?" i asked her and she shrugged "is something the matter girls?" he asked and Jordan shook her head "eh no, no sir!" she said and looked back at me "i think so!" she said and i smiled "alright we shall arange the details for two days!" i said and Jordan took my hand under the table and i squeezed it,

"alright see you then!" he said and the screen went black and we both let out a sigh.

The problem was, that was our wedding day. We were getting married at three o clock in the afternoon so if the meeting is early in te morning we should be fine, right?

"are you sure this is okay with you?" Jordan asked me and i smiled "we should be fine but if it goes on just tell him 'hey we need to go were of to get married, bye'!" i said and she laughed "i love you!" she said and i smiled "i love you to!" i said and lightly kissed her and she smiled.

We were interupted by her phone going. She got it out and looked at it with a raised eyebrow 2its Leo's school, but wouldnt they have called you first?" she asked and i smiled "i had switched my phone of dummy!" i said and she smiled and answered it "Hello Jordan Hoffman...oh right....yes,yes i can...sure no problem thank you!" she said and hung up.

"Leo has been sick at school, he needs to come home!" she said and i nodded "i free for the rest of the day!" i said and she nodded "me too, shall we both go?" she asked and i smiled "sure!"  said and kissed her fore head "come on!" i said and she smiled.

We got our jackets and left hand-in-hand and got in our car and drove to Leo's school.It didnt take us long and we parked in the car park. We got out and made our way to the office where we were to get Leo.

We saw him sitting with a bucket and a nurse and he smiled lightly at me "hey mummy!" he said and i hugged him while Jordan signed him out "how are you sweetie?" i asked and he sighed "he was sick in the class and afew times before we called and after, i think he needs a good rest!" the nurse said and i smiled and Jordan came over,

"hows the patient?" she asked and Leo smiled "hi Jo!" he said and she smiled "how are we?" she asked and he shook his hea d"so bad we cant talk, we must be ill!" she said and he smiled "can we go home?" he asked and i smiled "come on!" i said and lifted him up and Jordan took his bag and we walked out to the car.