Mystery Friend

Life is full of mystery. You know? There are so many things we can put a name to or identify like the smell of rain or the colour of the ocean. But sometimes we come across things we can’t describe, whether that be because you’re impaired or just unable to. It’s quite exciting actually.

Okay so I’m talking to you right now. You is all I can call you. I don’t know your name, appearance, personality or interests. Your life is a complete and utter mystery to me. Despite that being the case, it is a pleasure to meet you.

I really have a thing for males and females. I’d love to run my fingers through your blonde-like brown reddish hair and make you smile. Seeing you smile will let me see your undefined defined cheekbones and blueish brownish greenish eyes light up. I don’t know you and yet I have a desperate urge to grab hold of your blackish white hands and listen to your favourite song.

Your favourite song is incredible. I can see why you like it. I’ve always been a sucker for indie rock hip-hop metal folk country acoustic alternative ska punk emo music. It’s one of my favourites, really. Especially when I’m dancing with you to the sound of it. I put my hand on the curve that goes down your broken unbroken back and grab your hand tight. We move from side to side and spin a couple of times.

"I guess this has always been your favourite dance?" I whisper in your ear."Who doesn’t like a bit of salsa waltz cha-cha tango now and again?"

When we’re not listening to music or dancing together, I like to talk to you about how much I love your drawn on natural eyebrows. The way they fit perfectly above your limited-in-length long eyelashes is incredible. I would talk to you about your massively small ears but that’s too much cuteness for one conversation.

I really like you and I hope we see more of each other.