three

the night was unusually cold, and the fact that the blanket on the bed was thin didn't help. i shivered restlessly. finally, after many hours staying awake, i walked out my room into the dark hallway.

the house was surprisingly kept up with. you'd think that since a two time murderer lived in it, it would be dusty and foul-smelling. instead it was the complete opposite. the only room that didn't seem to be touched was mine. i walked downstairs, then stopped when i heard voices from the living room.

"yes, but you killed brendon urie. you know how ryan will react."

"that doesn't matter" josh sighed. "all that matters is keeping y/n safe"

"she obviously doesn't think you're keeping her safe"

"shut the hell up, gerard!" josh snapped.

"fine" a voice, supposedly gerard, snapped back. "i can leave if you want"

"we can leave if you want" a different voice stepped in.

"gerard, frank, stay, please." josh's attitude suddenly changed. "help me"

there was a noise that must of been a grunt from gerard.

"we'll call ray and mikey to see what we can do" frank said. "for now, id say to just let her go to tyler's house in california. she probably needs time alone"

there was a minute or so of silence.

"i love her" he admitted.

"i know you do" frank said softly. "she loved tyler, and she's upset. you know that."

"can you take her to california?" josh asked.

"yeah, we can"

"thank you"

a/n -
i never expected this book to get this many views. i try to respond to every comment, and i noticed that some of you are guys! which is actually really cool! i'd like to apologize, the pronouns in this book is her/she, and i am such a lazy writer that i don't feel like writing she/he every time i write a pronoun. i will take in account the diversity of readers that i have, and try to make it not sound like that y/n is a girl, but i will try to make it fit into being a guy as well.
also, i will be doing a q&a next chapter, so if you have any questions, comment them!