June 25th...One More Chance

Words cannot describe just how I feel at this moment. It is hard to believe he's no longer with us. It is hard to believe that eight years has passed w/o him with us. I can't help but to imagine what would he be doing if he was still here...Would he finally settle with his children and retire from music completely? Or, would he still be making music that has shaped past and future generations. Either way, it's heartbreaking to know we will never know the answer. Michael Jackson was so much more than a singer/entertainer to me. He saved me on my darkest days when I felt alone. I can watch his beautiful bright smile across the screen and forget all of my problems. He has been a great mentor for my son, whom loves him just as much as I do. It seems like it was just yesterday when I received that heartbreaking news. Yet, everyday I keep pushing, watcing his short films, listening to his music, for I feel closer to him...I realize now that no matter where life takes me, whom I meet...Michael will always be apart of me, and I in him.

I love you, Michael...So much. Thank you for just being you in a world so against you. ❤

#IMissYouMJ
#GoneTooSoon
#YouAreAlwaysInMyHeart

#IMissYouMJ#GoneTooSoon#YouAreAlwaysInMyHeart