Beginning

Max arrives at the hunter house and everyone welcomes him happily. Sal is performing an experiment and he asks max if he can help "I and anika are performing experiment between diluted and Undiluted Soda" says Sal. "Tess loves reading and Daniel loves working out" says Kate . Sal is showing max around the house and Kate asks them the type of pizza they would like.
        Eric tells the kids that he and Kate are going to the opera but before they left a man came to tell Eric about an offer for their house.
      Anika wakes up in the morning and doesn't see Eric and Kate in their rooms and she goes to call Tess. Tess says she's sure they just went out, their all in the kitchen and Anika says "I'm hungry", Sal replies "Kate always makes breakfast for us" so Tess volunteers to make breakfast and she makes burnt pancakes. Max comes to the kitchen and asks what's for breakfast and Tess hands him a burnt pancake.
         Anika and Tess goes to Eric and Kate's room, they start a pillow fight and mistakenly hit an old picture and see a word behind it written saga, in the meanwhile Max and Sal go to the Opera and have trouble getting in, they find a way in dressed like Vikings they get inside and find Eric and Kate's seats and Max goes under the seats a find a piece of paper.
         Max and Sal get home and Tess tells them what she and Anika found and Max  replies "I and Sal found a paper at the Opera and it was Kate's handwriting, it said Saganash. Daniel says " Something is wrong".