The secret Room

The kids stay home from school to look for their missing parents. They look in the library for clues and Max finds a secret room. They go in to search for clues and find a telegraph machine which Kate and Eric were using to send Messages to them to be ahead of Saganash. Anika was so happy that they finally found a way to communicate with Eric and Kate. The next day Max and Sal go to the secret room while the rest joined them. Eric and Kate sent a message to them and Sal uses his app to scan it and it read " Help, stop do you receive stop" Daniel said "Guys they said we should stop" and Max replies " They also said they  need help guys, we need to help". Simone and Tim come to the house and Daniel felt weird around them so he left Tess and Max followed him and found him at the park and console. They head back to the house and find out Simone and Tim were gone. They all head to the secret room and Max mistakenly broke it while trying to send a message to their parents. They all head back to the dining room for lunch when Daniel tries to cook spaghetti for them. He prepares the spaghetti and it tasted great. All of them commented on his cooking especially Tess.

Authors Note
Pls guys my sincerest apology for not posting earlier
Pls follow me and vote
THANKS