chapter five

just listen to sexual music
---
lanas wait for abel was really short after "chelsea" had left the room. she was kind of paranoid because what if he didnt wash thoroughly and he left stds everywhere, she wasnt surprised if abel had an std or some type of sti (for those of yall who dont know what an sti is it is a sexually transmitted infection-author).as her mind filled with questions, ideas and thoughts abel came back.

abel looked extremely nervous as he looked at her rather intensely, lana decided she was going to break the silence because she hated the elephant in the room.

"abel dearest before we even have sex if you must, i have to have little discussion with you. *smirks*you see, when you told me you loved and were in a relationship with selena, i thought you were actually in a relationship with selena. i didnt think it was an illusion simply constructed *laughs* from your fucked up mind. to think, you, abel tesfaye, would ever, ever try to leave me for another woman is hilarious really. you disrespected me, you embarrassed me, and you thought you could get away with something like this, and you, abel tesfaye thought wrong. now *goes towards abel and sucks on his nipple, he sighs in pleasure closing his eyes, lana stops and licks it and the looks up at him*, i just want to show you whats missing before it's really gone okay. *nods*"-lana.

"lana *abel moans*, i-i uh, i love her and she loves me, but all she does is have sex right now you just have to wait till later, we will live happily.*actually nervous as fuckkkkkk*lana, i- um im sorry i didnt tell you i was working as a sex worker. i *sharp breath* didnt want you to be angry at me because i wanted to make extra money so id be able to buy you
the heart of the ocean. that is until i didnt love you anymore because of selena"-abel.

lana listens to his bullshit explanation and after he is done she kisses him aggressively making him bottom lip bleed. abel moans several times throughout this make out session, lana traces her fingers along abels neck and then along his body. she stops kissing him to go kiss his neck and she ends up giving him like five really beautiful almost art like hickeys in the process. since abel isnt wearing any clothing except for underwear lana kisses his chest, she does it in a pattern that leaves hickeys from his shoulder to his lower stomach area. abel is going crazy and all he can think about is lanas great skills and her beauty.

lana isnt done with his stomach area just yet and she pushes abel onto the bed and he complies, she loves nipple play so she swirls her tongue in circles around both several times, this alone has abel screaming her name to the heavens. lanas hand goes to abels lower region and she touches his penis, he was hard all right. lana is sure she has abel in the bag now, so while kissing him again, she asks, " are you sure selena is the woman for you baby?".

"*breathing heavily* im not sure anymore..."-abel.

lana continues to kiss him while feeling up his penis and kind of stroking it but not enough to give real satisfaction. abel continually moans in frustration as lana smiles she grabs her bag previously not mentioned and she motions for abel to move to the center of the bed she grabs her 4 pairs golden handcuffs that are encrusted with rubys and starts to lock abel in them on the four poster bed. she straddles abel and starts grinding on him, she lowers herself to abels level and licks his ear just the way she knows he likes it. she grabs her pocket knife and cuts abels underwear off, she then grabs a flavored condom opens it with her mouth and starts sucking his dick from end to end. she also grabs a ball sack carrier and starts licking them and suckin on them softly. abel moans fucks, uhs, and babygirls like his life is depending on it all throughout this time.

lana again asks,"so abel will you be with me and me only?".

he doesnt make a sound and says he will think about it once hes inside of her. so lana takes off her underwear and lowers herself onto him and she rides him for exactly 5 pumps . in and out, with a few daddys here and there. she then stays still and asks him again, "will you be mine and only mine?".

"yes"-abel.

lana then gets up, puts on her underwear, and grabs a contract abel signs, which is really hard for him actually since he has his hand cuffed. lana laughs and says, "i cant believe you actually thought id finish you off after shit you pulled. i also cant believe you thought i was enjoying myself , everyone knows i need my clit stimulated. keep the cuffs theyre my least favorite pair. *laughs* daddy youre very very stupid, ill come back later to unlock the cuffs also im not paying for this. *grabs bag and proceeds to leave*".

there is a loud sigh after lana shuts the door obviously from abel.