chapter seven

so listen to ultraviolence this whole story there isnt gonna be a playlist when lana del rey made that album that fits this story
--

"i want you to fuck me while i take a hit"

---

"that sounds like a great idea and all, but how am i gonna take a hit?", he says genuinely worried.

"daddy no offense but youre kind of stupid. you can take a hit on my back as you fuck me duh!!1", lana says really annoyed.

"oh", he says coming to that realization.

"yeah... i think youve been doing too much coke and now you have brain damage ,honestly. of course, i mean this with little to no offense.",lana says.

"im gonna be honest youre probably right."-matthew.

"daddy im always right",lana says.

"well enough rambling, lets get this show on the road.",lana says urgently.

lana takes of her kimono and underwear, she also reaches for a condom from her spencers bag. she quickly took off matthews clothing and she was in awe   for just a split second by his beauty. she loved all the tattoos that were scattered across his skin, he was like a piece of art. lana loved art, her favorite way of creating art was by creating hickeys. she loves marking her property and making sure it is known that these men are hers and only for her.

lana was genuinely turned on , and she was ready for the foreplay that was about to occur. lana didnt know where to start because almost every inch of matthews body was covered with tattoos. she decided to give him a hickey everywhere there was a blank space. she slowly started with the upper half of his body and then took her time with the bottom. by the time lana was done there were fresh red spots of all sizes all over the blank spaces of his body.

he spoke first,"shit lana, i didnt think you were going to do so many", he says and then proceeds to kiss lana.

"i just want to let everyone know youre my daddy", lana giggles.

he laughs with her, and then he kisses her. lana was excited for what matthew would do to her, unlike most of lanas daddies he liked to get her wet before sex.
he picked lana up from the floor,  and made her straddle him. he started sucking on her sensitive skin, and her breath hitched which is a huge achievement with lana. he left a hickey where liam paynes birthmark is, and started going lower. he paused and kissed her, while he was kissing her he started rubbing her clit with his middle finger because he was about to fuck that pussy. there were moans that went into the kiss from lana, and he felt it, slowly but surely lana was wet. he smiled as he pressed his lips against hers and started touching it faster, lana was getting wetter than matthew had ever felt when he was with her.

he felt proud about his accomplishments to say the least. lana started to stroke his penis slowly, and he started moaning as expected. lana stopped and she went through her kimono. she pulled out some lube, a vibrator, and a dildo. "i think i should fuck you first, you do deserve to take the first hit. it is your coke after all daddy", lana says excitedly.

"i want you to fuck me lana del rey", he says sure of himself.

"okay then, lets get started", she says.

lana starts by applying lube to matthews pretty pink asshole, and she starts massaging the area with her fingers. lana then applies lube to her fingers, she starts preparing his asshole to be penetrated, by pushing in one finger in slowly. she takes it out just as slowly, she repeats this action five times then she twists her finger inside of his asshole. there is an audible groan-moan that comes from matthews lips and lana feels satisfied.

she decides that that has been enough of just one finger and she adds her middle finger, she slowly pumps them in trying to be as gentle as possible. she pushes them in a bit further while also twisting them in his asshole, at this point he is just moaning, no groaning.
"youre doing so good daddy",lana says to make him feel better.

since lana sees that hes enjoying being fingered so much, she adds another finger. before she can even twist these fingers and truly put them to their full capability in his asshole, he is really moaning, loudly for that matter. she looks down for a split second, and she sees how aroused his is. she stops with the teasing and decides to get on with it, she takes her fingers from his asshole, and grabs another condom from her kimono. she puts the condom on her dildo, and she leaves wet kisses all over matthews neck. as she kisses his neck she slowly, inserts the dildo.

as it very slowly slid in, lana decided that she would also give him a hand job while fucking him in the ass. as lana continues to fuck him, he grabs the blade shakily and crushes the cocaine. once he is satisfied, he aligns the coke to say "lana" and he proceeds to snort it. he shakes his head and takes a moment to really take in the coke he just did, he barely had any time because lana keeps pounding the dildo in him. she kisses him rather intensely, because the power over his body makes her crazy. before he orgasms lana changes positions with him and she puts a condom on him.

she goes in front of matthew in doggystyle position, and she makes sure he aligns himself with her. he rubs her clit more before pushing his penis inside of her vagina. he pushes in again while rubbing her clit, and he thinks lana may actually cum without fakin it. he kisses her and he comes into the condom, just as he does, lana takes a hit. she kisses him right after, and she says,"dont stop till i come". he decides he better do what hes told, he also cant believe lana hadnt come yet.

he cups one of her breasts and he pinched her pierced nipple and he just grabs her boob harshly as he continues to thrust inside of her. lana takes another hit and after two hours of matthew fucking her senselessly, she finally comes. by this time matthew had come ten times, after successfully making her come, lana laid down on the couch. matthew took another hit feeling very proud of himself for making THE lana del rey come.

lana and matthew took turns taking hits until it was all gone. lana and matthew went up to his room because they were exhausted from the sex. they laid on his bed, and she even let him hold her naked body as he slept.

that night lana got a text from her annoying sugar daddy. his name was ed, you may have heard of him once or twice.
the message said
sugar daddy ed #3 -
baby ive got a deal for you..
come to my house tomorrow

she liked being here with matthew but she had to leave to earn some easy cash, she knew he would understand.

she went to sleep and let fate do what it will for the next day, she just wanted to sleep with her good fuck matthew for the meantime.