Chapter 1

PLEASE BE AWARE I AM NOT FOLLOWING THE STORY OF HARRY POTTER BUT MAKING OWN SO DONT GET CONFUSED IF SOMETHING DOES OR DOESNT HAPPEN. (EDITED)

My 14 birthday was an amazing event. I recall it as the taxi takes me to the train station.

FLASHBACK

I open all of my presents and get a new phone with the huge Sony headphones I wanted. My Dad goes to get the letter from the post and brings them into me. I open them all until I get to the end. Its a strange looking letter. I open it and say "it says I have been accepted into some sort of school."

My parents look at each other and then at me. What are they keeping from me? I say "tell me what is going on?"

PRESENT

Why did I ask that question? I got an answer I don't like and now am about to go to a school in the fifth year, such fun! Plus everyone will know each other and I will know no one. My parents explained things to me, they say I am adopted and my parents were wizards. I laughed until I noticed they were serious. They told me I had magic, which I didn't believe until I started levitating things. They taught me all about magic and things I need to know for three months. It was intense to say the least.

I had no choice but to believe them. They bought me all this stuff that I have no idea how to use or what it means so I can see this years being fun. The taxi parks and I get out, the man is so nice. He gets a trolley for me and loads up my things. I pay him extra and he nods. I walk into the station, I am suppose to find some people called the Weasley family.

I stand by the doors and then someone whacks into me. I fall and hit the ground with a thud. I turn and a ginger haired boy says "sorry about him." Wait is there two or one of them. Two defiantly. They both hold out their hands and I use them both to get up.

I notice a box of something with the word 'Weasley' written on it. I say "are you the Weasley family?"

A small women comes over and says "yes and you are?"

"Amy Beasley."

"Oh yes, hello dear. did you get here safely?"

I nod and rub the back of head. She tells me to follow her and I do. I can tell most of them are family, except for one dark haired boy. The twins are driving me mad staring at me but I try to ignore it. I follow until we get to a wall. The women says to call her Mrs Weasley and to watch the boys. The twins go through and then I follow. I turn up on a platform and see loads of people. Mrs Weasley helps me by telling me where to put my things. I keep my handbag with me as it has my phone and things in it.

I say thank you and get on the train. I sit in an empty carriage and look out of the window as a load of people say goodbye to parents. Its hateful! The door to where I am sitting opens to a bunch of boys, they stop and stared at me. Facing them I ask, "what?"

One boy speaks, clearly the leader of the group, speaks up, "you're sitting in our cabin"

Rolling my eyes, I answer, "Is your name on the door? A clue, no. So you can either sit down with me here, or go somewhere else. Your choice?"

I hear them whispering but I just look out of the window as the train starts to move. The four boys come in and sit down, the leader sits opposite me with one of his friends next to me. Moving over to the window a bit more, I look outside. I get interrupted by that boy again. He asks "what house are you?"

"House? I have no idea, I am never been here before."

The guy next to me says "how old are you?"

"Fourteen."

"Looks like your in our year then. I'm Blaise Zabini. The boys are Gregory Goyle and Vincent Grabbe. And that's......"