Chapter 17

I wake up in Fred and Georges room at the Burrow, again. I open my eyes to no one. Have they locked me in here again? I get up and stumble into the chest of draws, I say "that hurt."

Loads of people rush into the room. I say, laughing "im fine."

Mrs Weasley and Tonks help me to sit on the bed. I notice to guys staring at me. "What?" They all look away.

Tonks says "you can all leave whilst we get Amy ready."

I look down and realise I am in only a bra and knickers. "Oh right, didn't notice."

They help me change into baggy shorts and a vest top. I put my hair into a pony tail and say "I should wash my hair."

Tonks says "you and water can combine tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

Mrs Weasley says "well we don't know how mixed up your abilities are so we don't want to test it."

"Understandable. I wouldn't trust me at all."

Tonks sits next to me and says "its not your fault, you didn't know what was happening."

I nod, I still feel terrible. "Did I hurt anyone?"

Mrs Weasley, who is tidying up, says "No, I think you scared some people though."

"that's not too bad."

Mrs Weasley says "would you like so food?"

"yeah please, can I go downstairs or do you want me to stay here?"

Tonks says "now your in your own mind, I think you can." Mrs Weasley nods.

Mrs Weasley (Molly) says "ready, dear?"

I nod and stand up, less shaky. Tonks says "I will apparate you if you prefer."

"No I can walk, thanks." The two of them walk ahead. I trip over my foot and the others are too far down the stairs. Someone catches me and pulls me back. "Thanks."

I turn to see George. I smile, them I remember what I said to him before blacking out. Oh shit. He hugs me and I say "I wouldn't do that, I probably smell terrible."

He laughs which sends a tiggle down me. "you smell pretty good to me." I smile. we are still hugging. His grip tightens and I can feel my body shake with pain. I try to hide it but he sees and says "sorry."

He loosens his grip and pulls back slightly. I put my lips to his and he kisses me back. I open my mouth for his tongue and he does the same. Mrs Weasley interrupts as she says "Amy, you alright......."

We pull apart slightly and I can feel my blush. She just stares at us. George says "Mum."

She snaps out of it and says "breakfast is ready and we are waiting for you."

I smile and start moving down the stairs, slowly as everywhere hurts. I get to the kitchen to find all the Weasley's, Harry, Hermione, Remus, Tonks and a few other people. Everyone looks to me as I sit down, George sits next to me. Hermione asks "how are you feeling?"

"Erm, where to start?" I pause. "Tired, in pain, confused, glad everyone's alright and I didn't hurt anyone, that I know of." I stop, I also feel guilty, upset, slightly angry, in love and generally lost but I don't really want everyone to know. Especially as I don't know some people, here.

A guy sitting next to Harry looks at me deeply and its starting to freak me out. I clench my hand into a fist on my leg. If it wasn't for George trying to take my hand, no one would of realised. He says "you okay?"