Chapter 34

I wake up in my room with a load of people standing around. I jump up and say "what happened?"

Draco explains and hugs me. Dad does as well, he asks "how are you?"

"Alright, is Anna?" She comes running in and Draco puts her on the bed. She hugs me and smiles. "Thank the god's your alright."

Narcissa says "God's."

"Yeah I read this set of books by a wizard. Its called the Percy Jackson series. They are about Greek Gods." Draco laughs.

He asks "I guess you have a favourite."

"Yes I do. Poseidon, God of the sea. In others words awesome."

They all laugh. I look at Anna, I'm worried that she will be affected by the powers of teleportation. Narcissa says "don't worry. She wont be affected by her powers."

I nod, "good." Everyone leaves so I can get ready, except for Anna who sits on my bed. I change into Jeans and a white top with a green jumper over the top. Anna is already dressed in cute trakkie bottoms that are blue and a knitted white jumper. I say "can you control your teleporting?"

She nods and says "watch." She teleports next to me and then back.

"Your amazing. Lets teleport downstairs." We both do and arrive, making nearly everyone jump. She laughs and so do I. There faces are hilarious. "Want to something even better?" she nods. "Come on lets go outside." We do and others join us, probably curious.

"Close your eyes." I take her hand and fly her up. "open them." She does and smiles. "Can you hold on tight?" She nods. "hold onto my back." I lay out and she grips me around the waist tightly.

"Hold on." I hold my arms out and fly us around at top speed, I spin and flip a few times. I fly us straight up, high into the clouds. She says "wow."

"Take my hand." She does and moves off my back. I hold her out at arms length. "I got you." She smiles and spreads out. We fly down and through the clouds again until we get to the bottom and land. "How was that?"

She hugs me and shivers. Draco picks her up and takes her inside. Most follow, leaving me with Dad. "You alright Dad?"

"I'm proud of you."

I smile, "thanks Dad." He puts his arm around me and we walk back inside. Draco sits on the sofa and I sit on his lap. "Where's Anna?"

"Taking a bath." I lean my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me. Dad sits on a sofa opposite us and looks away uncomfortably. I just look at Draco and smile.

The rest of the week goes, to my distaste, really quick and we are leaving in a few minutes. Anna cries and I pick her up. "I will be back for Christmas and we can have a huge snowball fight." I whisper. "I will make everyone join in." She nods and hugs me

"I love you Amy."

"I love you too Anna." I put her down and she goes over to Draco. His too cute with her. Dad pulls me to one side and says "please remember your task and be careful."

"I will and I promise." He hugs me and we stay like this for a few minutes. I'm going to miss him but I cant tell him without seeming weak. Uncle comes in and reminds us our task. I promise that we are both on task.

He ignores Draco and hugs me. Its a habit he has to hug me when he sees me. Deep down and not only because we are family but I think I remind him of my mother. So he does have a heart. He lets me go.

We spoke a few things over. I nod and smile at him. Draco puts his trunk/backpack on and takes my hand. "See you all soon." I teleport us straight to Hogwarts, specifically Snape's office. He jumps up and I burst out laughing.