Chapter 44

I sit up and realise, I am not in my room. "What the fuck?"

Two people sit up either side of me. Its Charlie and Draco they both say the same as me and get up. Draco asks, "are you staying there?"

"We have another problem?"

Charlie says, "what?"

"I'm not wearing anything." I wrap the duvet around me tighter. Both their eyes widen. "Can you get me some clothes please?"

Charlie says, "its not like I haven't seen it before."

Draco says, "or me."

"yeah but not together, clothes." Charlie throws me my underwear and Draco passes me a top. I put on the underwear under the covers and then get up to the put the top. I know both of them are looking at  my boobs but I don't care right now. "Right, we need to figure out what happened? I remember dancing and drinking a lot."

Draco says, "I remember us three dancing together. you had your arms around his neck and then went to mine and you just kept doing that."

Charlie says, "yeah I remember that."

"I thought you were a vampire and cant get drunk."

"I cant which is why I remember everything." With that he walks out. What?

I follow him to my room. "what happened then?"

"Sit down." I do and so does Draco. "we did all dance together. you stopped dancing to snog me, quiet a bit." I smile. "you also took the mic and asked all the boys, if they wanted to, to take off their tops. most did, hence me and Draco not wearing tops."

"I would of asked for that sober anyway. go on."

He laughs. "right so we start doing shots and someone suggested doing shots off your body so we did." He smiles devilishly at me. "yeah, we all had a go, there was a lot of us. mainly you kept the shots on your stomach but for me you did it somewhere else."

I know I am blushing. "keep going."

"yeah so but you giggled so much that you spilt it all over yourself and then took off your dress which was not a problem as it was boiling in your house." I blush even harder. "don't worry, you looked hot. loads of people joined in so it turned into a underwear party. some people didn't want to and you said that you didn't care."

"not that bad, I mean look at me." They both smile.

"I will keep going. so after the strips, we sat on the sofa and you straddled me. obviously I wasn't drunk and didn't want to get too turned on so I move you off me. So you..... erm." He looks at Draco.

Draco says, "you got on top of me instead. you said you had missed me but didn't want date me." oh shit. "you were still on top of me." Draco looks at Charlie.

"That's fucking brilliant. Please tell me I got off you."

They both laugh. Charlie says, "Draco throw you over to me and you said you wanted me so bad right now loudly. Everyone was listening."

"This just keeps getting better."

Draco laughs, "anyway so a funny part was when Snape came back over to get more stuff for Anna. You hugged him and said he was a great uncle. He looked so awkward, I took a picture." He gets out his wand and it shows the picture.

I burst out laughing. "I am going to pay for that one."

Charlie says, "Snape moved you away and told me get sober you up. I wasn't going to. He got the stuff and left before you could hug him again. You stood by the door and waved even though he apparated." I laugh. "then you walked out and laid in the snow. Me and Draco came over to bring you back inside."