Big fish, Little fish

The buzzing sound of the alarm making contact with the table made me open my eyes. 7: 30, great I had thirty minutes to get ready and arrive at school. I quickly got out of bed I stumbled once or twice with a pile of books and backpacks.

" Ouch."

Holy moly! I just landed on top of an old Star Wars action figure. When I was younger I used to love everything that had to do with Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Indiana Jones. I wouldn't be surprised if a found a life-sized poster of Luke Skywalker laying in my bathtub. I opened my closet doors and pulled out an outfit. I threw an old oversized shirt and some ripped jeans and tennis shoes. I took a hairband for my school bag and ran downstairs.

" Morning," Janice my mother's friend told while she was cooking something in the kitchen. To be honest I wasn't even surprised with who she brought home anymore. Last week she brought in a yoga instructor and she always laughs at the people doing yoga in the park. 

" Good morning Janice." I grabbed something from the kitchen table that looked like oatmeal and headed out for the door.

" You parents won't be home tonight so don't be late." She shouted at me. 

" Sure thing"

***************

The first few periods went by very quickly, I even aced my exam in biology. It was about 10:30 when it happened. Everyone started whispering to each other. They all stared like hawks looking at their prey. It was humiliating for sure, but he still managed to stand with his head held high. No one dared to laugh or speak but we all knew what was going on. I watched Victor smile smugly at Harolds lanky slouched figure. He was such a jackass. Always pushing others down so he can look bigger and stronger.

Sage came walking towards me. Her auburn hair was tied up in a ponytail, even though she had gotten in trouble may I add very unfairly she was still smiling.

" Poor Harold, people are just so unfair." She kept looking at the scene in front of us while she whispered to me. I turned around and scrunched my eyebrows.

" Why would anyone do this?"

She turned around and rested one hand on my shoulder. She looks at me sympathetically.

" Here's a little secret. People who do shitty things are people who have a shitty life." I let out a small laugh.

" You have always been the smart one haven't you?"

" I am a wise hot girl." she smiled at me and I laughed at her witness.

" I'll see you at lunch I can't bear another minute watching that guy suffer."

" Yeah sure, see you at lunch." I gave her a sideways hug and watched her walk down the hall. She was a very humble and fun friend, sometimes I wished everybody could be like her.

On the far corner where all the popular crowd was standing I saw Reed talking with his best bud Wren O'Connor. He was deep in thought, his eyebrows were scrunched together, his teeth were gently biting his lower lip. His hazel/green eyes kept moving from one way to the other. As if he sensed me watching him he looked up. I couldn't bare to look at him in the eye so I turned around and walked straight inside my calculus class.  I had to change my focus and start concentrating on Victor Esvin the creator of today's gossip. He was next on my list and he was going down hard.

******************

I learned from a good friend of mine that Victor was a shy and outcast in his old elementary school. We all know the story of a nerd being bullied by the school's biggest jerk. In my high school, Victor is the Jerk in his last school he was the nerd. My old fifth-grade teacher used to say that kids who bully usually were bullied once in their life's and now I can see she is right. There is always something the big bad wolf fears, in this case, it is Connor Austin.

I've heard about Connor before, he is your stereotypical bad-boy. He wears all black and rides motorcycles but deep down he loves Pikachu and Naruto. Mmm... maybe the last part is false and just part of my imagination but the rest is totally true. I typed his name in my Instagram and his profile immediately popped up. Wow! he is hot! I wonder if I can swim in those big blue eyes... wait! no. I need to concentrate on getting his attention not on him getting mine.

His last post was a video of him and his friends at a mini mart. They were pushing a trolley down the aisles while hooting some weird chant. The camera lens turned down and a crate full of beers and chips were piled on top of a flamingo inflatable. I scrolled down below to the caption;

" Party at Leicester's house, next to the big Lincoln statue."

That wasn't far away from here probably 20 minutes by car. I lived closer to the woods than to the city and the infamous Lincoln statue was just beside the Maple trail that leads to the nearest woods. Last year a group of seniors dressed up the statue as some kind of sexy nurse for Halloween since that day everyone knows where that is. I closed my laptop and jumped out of my bed I snatched my phone and texted Sage and Savannah.

{ Who wants to go to a party? Get ready see you at ten xoxo}

Hellooooooo! I want to thank every single on of you reader/voter/commenter because we are at 1

Hellooooooo! I want to thank every single on of you reader/voter/commenter because we are at 1.5k! This is a big milestone and I couldn't do it without you all. I am sending everyone virtual happy dances and hugs.

Next chapter is a continuing of this one!

Peace

~ Closerlook